EYEHATEGOD / The Obsessed - Chicago (+ more)

Started by nyarlathotep, August 30, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyarlathotep

My band Sacred Monster is opening for the Chicago stop on this tour on September 23rd - if anyone's interested in going, we worked out a link via the promoter for people to get Will Call tickets at face value without ticket fees:
Eyehategod/The Obsessed September 23rd tickets.

Anyone planning on checking this tour out? Definitely a heavy hitting pair... they've both been touring pretty actively already though.

socket

Nice. Should be a blast. Unfortunately I'll only be traveling to Chi for the Pinball Expo in Oct.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

nyarlathotep

Looks like Wino + some fairly new blood, going off Wikipedia. They also play a mix of Spirit Caravan and Obsessed material, which is fine by me.

QuoteNice. Should be a blast. Unfortunately I'll only be traveling to Chi for the Pinball Expo in Oct.
That sounds pretty legit... wish I didn't suck at pinball, I'm a big fan of the mechanical design that goes into them.

socket

Yeah, I'm not that good at pinball but love to play. Pittsburgh has a yearly huge pinball and video game convention called ReplayFX I recently went to. I think I spent 18 hours there over 2 days.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.