Black Pyramid updates

Started by Dylan Thomas, November 23, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Thomas

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say that we've written and recorded a new song, entitled "The Quantum Phoenix". It's a 15 minute epic, and will grace one side of a split 12". It'll be out in 2019.

We're also working on a new record and playing some shows. It's really exciting to be working on new material, and we're really stoked so far!!

Our full digital discography is now up on Bandcamp:
https://blackpyramid.bandcamp.com

You'll notice that we've packed the Stormbringer compilation with even more odds and sods, so eat it up!
The fact that I kept setting my own boats on fire was considered charming.

nyarlathotep

Quantum Phoenix sounds like a less-risky version of Schroedinger's Cat... you open the box and maybe it's dead, but it'll come back to life anyway.

Anyway, can't wait to hear it! Hope you guys come back through Chicago again soon.

Dylan Thomas

Actually this Quantim Phoenix flies through different dimensions burning everyone he doesn't like. I don't know of that makes his more or less risky than Schroedinger's cat - probably both.

We'll get back to Chicago when we can.

sleestak

Does the cat's perspective affect the experiment?   
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Dylan Thomas

Quote from: sleestak on December 05, 2018, 07:07:10 AM
Does the cat's perspective affect the experiment?

Does the state vector collapse at the point of observation? That's one possible, and perhaps ygyge most plausible, interpretation, albeit one that scientists are wary to accept. It's a slippery slope for them because it begs the question: do the laws of physics themselves break down at the point of observation?