Uber Eats App

Started by Josh, July 10, 2019, 09:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

I haven't tried any of the other food delivery apps, but Uber Eats is pretty awesome. I imagine it's a godsend to you stoners.

RAGER

Depends on what you get I suppose.
No Focus Pocus

renfield

Lumpy

I don't even remember the last time I had food delivered, it's been years and years.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

mortlock

can they get me filibertos from az to ny?

RAGER

What's special about this chain?
No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

Josh is a shareholder.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

mortlock

Quote from: RAGER on July 11, 2019, 12:43:26 PM
What's special about this chain?
greatest mexican food ever.

neighbor664

Meh! I have used Grubhub/Eat24hour all over the country. Though an occasional restaurant may screw something up, GH/E24H is always great at their part.

renfield

The owners of those companies will have to answer for their crimes once we start up the guillotines

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/delivery-service-tips-allocation

socket

I try to tip in cash if I can. I work from home and occasionally use GrubHub, Uber Eats, or Postmates.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

RAGER

The old standard is $5 and a bong hit for the pizza guy. Now it's  probably $25 and an edible.
No Focus Pocus

renfield

Don't get me wrong, I also dabble in the dark arts. There is no ethical consumption under capitalism, am i right comrades??

Josh

I always tip well and give the driver a good rating. I haven't had reason not to. Right now it's tourist season where I live, so restaurants are jammed with out-of-towners and so are the roads. Being able to follow the progress of my delivery from the restaurant to my door from the comfort of my recliner is worth the extra $.

I'll have to try some of the other apps at some point.

Josh

Quote from: neighbor664 on July 12, 2019, 03:56:52 PM
Meh! I have used Grubhub/Eat24hour all over the country. Though an occasional restaurant may screw something up, GH/E24H is always great at their part.

Grubhub doesn't have any restaurants where I live. I downloaded DoorDash and that one actually has more options than Uber Eats. I haven't tried it yet, but it's got the good authentic Mexican place that I love.

RAGER

What is the scenario that you use these apps. Lunch at work? Just don't want to go out?  Too drunk to function in public?  Watching a tv show and can't  leave?  Stupid kids?
No Focus Pocus

Josh

Quote from: RAGER on July 25, 2019, 07:38:23 PM
What is the scenario that you use these apps. Lunch at work? Just don't want to go out?  Too drunk to function in public?  Watching a tv show and can't  leave?  Stupid kids?

Yeah, all of those.

socket

Crippling social anxiety.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

black

This all too common scene..

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

RAGER

Hey that second to the last one is the now closed Woodsman Tavern. Man I miss that place. That was my hang.
No Focus Pocus