Post cool cooking videos

Started by RAGER, January 05, 2020, 03:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

I love Mark Weins. I'm a little burnt on the Almazan Kitchen ones.

I just stumbled across these ones. Very well done and she is totes adorable and man does she have the technique down.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

No hair nets? Appalling.

I've watched me a whole grip of Mark Wiens videos. I'm tired of his oooh faces every time he takes a bite, but overall they are tightly paced and interesting. There's not a lot of cooking usually, mostly eating. But that's okay, I'm not trying to learn to cook when I watch his videos, I'm trying to learn about new food to try.

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RAGER

I know and a dog in the kitchen. I'm sure it's a support dog so.....

I've gotten to the point where I don't necessarily need a recipe or much instruction. I kinda know what they're doing by just watching and most of the ingredients. It's doesn't even have to be in English or have subtitles.

I'll usually shut the video off and move on if I see "seasoning powder" or a container of "knorr" brand stuff. I want the real flavors.

I know whAt you mean about Mark Weins but he's genuine enough and he's getting paid to do what I think would be really fun.

She beats a lot of meat in this one if you're into that sort of thing

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Then there's this gal. I think she might've been doing this longer than Dianxi.

No Focus Pocus

Lumpy

There's only 1 cup of Mt. Dew in this, and then he only uses part of the syrup he makes with it. Total scam.

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

jimjom

I'm Red Jr.  Who are you?

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

I wish I was brave enough to try this. Just not sure if the environment is right.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

This one is really neat. I'm gonna figure out how to make pounded rice cake. Great for a weeknight meal. Just slice and sauté some greens and add whatever protein you want with some chili sauce or nam prik. Boom ????

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

Been watching this lady's videos for about the last year or so. She had some in English but if you know a bit of Spanish and can cook it's easy to follow along. Binge watched several of these today. Carnitas taquitos con salsa divorciada y frijoles.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

I'm really liking this channel right now.  Old school Osaka noodle joints and diners.  no music and hardly any talking.

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

In the video above the dude is still using an abacus to figure bills.

In another video old dude is still using the ancient shakkanh? system to weigh ingredients
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

This is a really cool one too. It's interesting to see the tiny mom & pop places do so much by hand and then in this video they gave some pretty trick kitchen gear. Absolutely fascinating.

I've long list count of how many of these videos I've watched. Wife is starting to look at me weird. I wish there were some Thai ones but they all have some white guy that won't shut the fuck up.

No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

def on my bucket list to visit such a pleasant shop like that, and often

RAGER

Bucket list for sure. They seem so cordial. And it doesn't seem like people want all these changes to the dish. It seems like there's some customizing but nobody us squeamish about too much this or leave this out but put this in. Fukn americans.
No Focus Pocus