The Batman

Started by Jor el, February 13, 2020, 08:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

retardgroove

mortlock

i think this dude is going to be the best batman yet.

renfield

I'm so hype for a Matt Reeves Batman. My man is one of the best action filmmakers of this century.

socket

I still want to go back in time and see Aronofsky's Year One come out instead of that awful trilogy.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Josh

Again with this shit? JFC.

CanookieWookie

Looks like a bag of shit. 

Jor el

bag of shit  >  Affleck

What Would Scooby Do ?

renfield

It will have good action sequences, this I guarantee

CanookieWookie

Agreed

..and I'll take Affleck over this lame ass any time

Jor el

Just that short camera test clip is better than Affleck

What Would Scooby Do ?

CanookieWookie

Fuck no. No way. His face is so punchable. 

renfield

Jor el

The only thing I've seen the dude in is The Lighthoose

His purrrrformance in that mmmoovie + the costume in that clip = excitement for an upcoming Batman

What Would Scooby Do ?

Jor el

Quote from: renfield on February 16, 2020, 02:25:51 PM

Will B was Team Jacob

LOL - based on my assumption that it is Twilight related.
           I know nothing of the program, but I assume Jacob is a part of the love triangle. 

What Would Scooby Do ?

CanookieWookie

Why does renfart know about trash like that?  Hes more gay than I thought.

renfield

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

mortlock

looks like a modified Camaro. i dig it.

mortlock

i just watched this on hbomax.

it was dark and gritty and beautiful. 3 hours long but it flowed and kept me in the whole time. batman was cool but i felt like he needed more gadgets. or use what he had a little more. the suit was primitive and raw. i thought it was the best batsuit in a movie to date. the batmobile was also the best car to date. totally captured a muscle car vibe instead of a piece of military equipment.
riddler was fantastic. catwoman was great. the penguin was awesome. did we get a short scene with joker? i think we did.
this is the best batman movie currently. i still love the dark knight movies but the batman is darker and less comic bookish.
4.5 out of 5 stars.

neighbor664

I don't care. Holy fuck do we really need yet another fucking Batman? I'm so done with anything Batman for as long as I live.

Dylan Thomas

I told Liz I wanted to see it.   She asked me, "Why?"

I think that's fair. My initial thoughts were also, "Why do we need another Batman?"  That is certainly true, so I can understand her perspective and why she doesn't really want to watch it with me.

I want to see it at this point because honestly, no one I know and trust has had anything overtly negative to say about it.
The fact that I kept setting my own boats on fire was considered charming.