Main Menu

Show Off Your Rigs: Rebirth

Started by VOLVO))), December 04, 2010, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAD

Main gigging setup. And if for whatever reason that that isn't loud enough:

I also have an old Trace Elliot V4 that just returned from repair. Considering selling it, or buying a 2x15 to go with it.

Because being in zero bands right now really requires 3 full size rigs.  :D  :-\
Don't take me seriously. You wouldn't like me when I'm seriously.

clockwork green

"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

Instant Dan

Re-tubing that 400+ has to be a biatch.

NAD

Quote from: clockwork green on April 06, 2013, 03:15:57 PM
Are those 12's in the LDS?
Yep, and they are neodymium magnets so my "big" cab actually weighs 20 pounds less than the Bag End stack.

Quote from: Instant Dan on April 06, 2013, 04:42:38 PM
Re-tubing that 400+ has to be a biatch.
Definitely not cheap, but still slightly less $$$ than an SVT retube. Thankfully power tubes (usually) last for years upon years.  ;)

That being said, while the 400+ is definitely louder, I've always felt that the 400 sounds better. Surprisingly different tones really.
Don't take me seriously. You wouldn't like me when I'm seriously.

Lip

Quote from: Jake on February 18, 2011, 10:34:30 AM
Yeah - that Silverburst (and the doubleneck) are Chinese Gibsuns. The Silverburst is a pretty spot-on cosmetic match. It's not a bad player. And with a couple different pickups, new caps/pot, and a swapped out bridge, it's sounds really good. I'm having some guy who relics guitars out here give it a once over. I love that finish when it starts to turn green – so that's what he's gonna do.

Quote from: SunnO))) on February 17, 2011, 11:22:07 PM
The Silverburst LP is a fake! I remember when you got it, but never got to hear how it sounded/plays... do tell, please... :D

what did that chaiknee silverburst run you?
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

RAGER

My drum rig in my new jam room.  yall have already seen all my amps and guitars.

No Focus Pocus

heytrid

apekillman

Tighten that floor tom head!

then send me that VW sign.  Not the other guy

Bro. Righteous

Finally got the Rogers 67's into a new studio...Big fuck sound!
24/14/18/18 - Dynasonic Snare - Rogers 1967 Walnut Holiday's...

[attachment deleted by admin]
I ain't drunk - I'm just drinkin...

Cursed71

clockwork green

Is it wrong that I stopped considering getting a Monson once he moved out of the Bay Area (where I live) and yet I have no problem buying two custom guitars from a dude in Florida?

everdrone

Cursed71

That Monson was how i spent my Xmas bonus two years ago.  I almost bought a 70s Gibby RD, but after seeing YOB with Dark Castle I couldn't get Mike and Stevie's guitars outta my head.  I'm glad I bought it, especially when I play that RD (which a buddy purchased).  The Monson just rules, it is just so well balanced and the neck is perfect.  Alot of folks think it looks a bit weird, but everyone who hears it live digs the tone.    To each their own, I guess.

JemDooM

Been blasting my new set up all weekend, man it feels good! It makes my wolf teeth rattle! Trace Elliot & Laney 412's and that's my Trace GP7 head its a monster :)

DooM!

Discö Rice

Quote from: RAGER on April 07, 2013, 01:26:58 PM
My drum rig in my new jam room.  yall have already seen all my amps and guitars.

is your rack tom stainless steel/chrome-over-wood, or is that just a trick of the light?
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Headshrinker

Headshrinker

VOLVO)))

Good lookin cans. Jealous of all your cymbals.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Headshrinker

Cheers, SunnO))). Most of my pies came in a cheap, but good, cymbal pack: no-name, but B20 hand-made Turkish pies.

Currently on the lookout for bigger, 'vintage', crashes and hats.

RAGER

This is what I use to hurt people.

No Focus Pocus

taylo)))r

Posted this in the new gear acquisitions page but what the hell. Here is my new setup...

Fender "evil" Twin and a Traynor YBA-1 Mark II through an avatar 4 x 12. Runin both at once, with the evil twin through a vintage rat. Sounds epic.

(insert interesting quote)

clockwork green

Beta Cloud

mexican jazzmaster, 90's sg, les paul signature t.
also using a BAT LSTR and Pharaoh fuzz, carbon copy, and other junk. sadly, the jaguar is gone.
why does it hurt when i pee?

The Shocker

Damn, the Jag?  That's my favorite.

BAT posts as The Riffer here.

Beta Cloud

Quote from: The Shocker on August 12, 2013, 06:13:03 PM
Damn, the Jag?  That's my favorite.

BAT posts as The Riffer here.

the jag went to a good home and helped me fund a moog sub phatty. still miss it though :'(
the sub phatty pisses my neighbors off even more, so i think it was a fair deal.
BAT makes some kick ass stuff! you can plug a mic into the pharaoh and fart, and make it sound like a cranked hiwatt!
why does it hurt when i pee?