Main Menu

New birthday guitar!

Started by The Shocker, June 01, 2011, 06:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

As some of you know I've been wanting a Competition Mustang, but the price of a new one (and shipping) from Japan was giving me pause.  I was too late on a used blue one, but I kept searching.  After a few weeks a used one came up that was a few hundred less than a new one.  Pulled the trigger & about a week later this showed up:

This is the nicest used guitar I've ever seen.  It could be sold as new, seriously no flaws at all.  It's set up well, but I'll be putting some heavier strings on it.  It plays like a dream!

black

Killer!

Enjoy, birthday boy. That's a beauty all right.
At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

Chovie D

Congrats ole boy! I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of that lovely instrument and ...Happy Birthday to you whenever it may have been.

Ya know i just love it when someone finds their instrument of choice and scores it..its kind of silly but it makes me happy for some reason even tho it has nothing to do with me.

VOLVO)))

Dont sell this one. :D Happy Birthday, perverto.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

johnny problem

That's nice deaner.  Just you know, don't get rid of it.

The Shocker

It's a keeper for sure!  But I've said that before.  The only problem with getting a dream guitar is another dream guitar replaces it in your imagination...

inductorguitars

What's the giant pick? Some weird japanese gimmick?

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Shocker

Beck is some character in a Manga that plays a comp Mustang.  That's why it says Beck Mongolia Chop Squad on the back of the headstock.  I don't care about all that - just wanted the matching headstock...

LogicalFrank

That is a damn fine looking fiddle.
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

RacerX

Yeah, nice lookin' axe, deaner. Have fun w/ that fucker.
Livin' The Life.

Baltar

Wicked score.  So many colour choices!
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

Pundan

This seems to be some kind of guitar from a Japanese cartoon (Anime). On the pick is the main character from a series called BECK, and on the back of the head it also says BECK. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BECK:_Mongolian_Chop_Squad

EDIT: And yeah, I just now saw that someone had already posted this...