Main Menu

Thumbs Up SunnO)))

Started by Hemisaurus, June 02, 2011, 05:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemisaurus

After being on another forum where the moderator is a egotistical dick, that deletes all posts that don't conform to his viewpoint.

justinhedrick

agreed. sunn0))) is pretty cool. real nice place you've got here . . . nice place!

Lumpy

Sunn0))) stole my shoe.

(not really)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

tossom

Awww, you can almost feel the love!  Three beers for Sunn0)))! ;D
"Beige rock"

bass sic

Talkbass is really bad like that. I was at another place once that had a feature that would alter swear words automatically, so if I typed something about Dick Dale it would post as Richard Dale.

justinhedrick

Quote from: bass sic on June 02, 2011, 07:50:05 PM
Talkbass is really bad like that. I was at another place once that had a feature that would alter swear words automatically, so if I typed something about Dick Dale it would post as Richard Dale.

isn't guitar geek like that?

The Shocker

Some good information, laid back & no assholes.  Love the Jam Room - just wish there was more traffic.

Jor el

WorthlessWillie?
What Would Scooby Do ?

VOLVO)))

I'm editing all of your posts for grammar.  ;D ;D

I, too, wish we had more traffic. If only people knew how easy it was to get us to put out (information,) I'm sure we'd have shitloads of questions to answer.

I only wanted to be the moderator so I could sticky shit and occasionally make WorthlessWillie look like a racist.

Thanks for the love, though, guys. We can all move to Illinois and be domestic partners now! horayyyy!!!  ::)
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

poop.

VOLVO)))

Good thing we share a name, because it'll be Jake on Jake love, something even THE MAN can understand.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jor el

I feel violated.
And not the good kind of violated.
What Would Scooby Do ?

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: deaner33 on June 02, 2011, 08:31:27 PM
Some good information, laid back & no assholes.  Love the Jam Room - just wish there was more traffic.
Depends on the traffic, we're not too bad on signal to noise ratio here, more traffic is good, more static, not so much. I'd love to see more tech talk, band classifieds and band help stuff coming up. The 'Places to Play' thread could do with more venues, Wesogkan, still hasn't found a bass player, and there still needs to be a perfect analogy for Ohms Law out there.

PS Sunn, who gets to edit you for speeling? ;D

PPS Illinois has civil unions, yes, but we haven't legalised polygamy yet, I'm already spoken for, twice ;D

Nasty Trouser

I visit the Jamroom daily. Great info from dudes talkin' bout tone. I also check in on the General Discussion forum in hopes of finding pics of titties. Tits and Tone.....................Tits and Tone.   

The Shocker

Quote from: Nasty Trouser on June 03, 2011, 08:52:49 AM
I visit the Jamroom daily. Great info from dudes talkin' bout tone. I also check in on the General Discussion forum in hopes of finding pics of titties. Tits and Tone.....................Tits and Tone.   

Sounds like you have your priorities straight.  ;)

doomhawk

Sunn if you lived any closer i would give you an HJ... no eye contact though - maybe we can meet in gainsville?

neighbor664

QuoteSome good information, laid back & no assholes.  Love the Jam Room - just wish there was more traffic.

No assholes!? RIGHT! OK!  ;)

j/k

The Shocker

Well, no assholish behavior.  Guess a lot of us are assholes...

LogicalFrank

Sunn is awesome but he is wrong about the low-end CNB cases from Rondo music.
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

johnny problem

Would you settle for the dutch rutter?  I don't like touching other peoples thing, especially someone from Florida who sweats a lot.  That's icky.  Anywho, keep up the good work.

RacerX

He's a scallywag, a miscreant, a hooligan, and a menace to society.

So yeah, thumbs up.
Livin' The Life.

VOLVO)))

Ive never turned down a HJ in my life.

I wont be starting now. Hahahaha.

No eye contact, gotta keep it professional.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

Yep.  Seemingly good peeps here.

Done with the Vintage Amps Forum.  that place is like a quilting club.  they were talking about banning a guy that posts weird shit like Dong used to.  Bunch of old women from the midwest and the right coast. >:(
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

Post whatever you want, fuckers!

Frank is just butthurt he bought a lemon case.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.