Deaner's Freshly Fret-dressed Lucite Les Paul!

Started by VOLVO))), June 25, 2011, 09:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

No real pictures here, it doesn't make my hands bleed anymore, though. It even plays kind-of-okay after a couple hours of setup.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

Alright!  I'm only a bedroom player, but that's cool because that guitar weighs about 13lbs.  Never seen a Dan Armstrong in the flesh, I wonder if they weigh that much...  Those GFS pickups don't sound that bad...

VOLVO)))

Nah, it's a fun little guitar. I just had some issues getting it in a semi-playable state, because the Chinese don't understand "level."

Those pickups are actually pretty sweet!

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

MikeyT

"Those GFS pickups don't sound that bad..."

"Nah, it's a fun little guitar. I just had some issues getting it in a semi-playable state, because the Chinese don't understand "level."

Those pickups are actually pretty sweet!"

Agreed, you got some nice sounds out of that guitar.

'Seven doctors couldn't help my head,
They said, "You better quit, son, before you're dead".'

Jake

Sounds pretty good. Did you use some sort of octave pedal for that?
poop.

VOLVO)))

Somewhere in the middle I throw down the POG, yeah, it's kind of an octave pedal? hahaha

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

True nerd.  The ubiquitous multi-tool on the belt 8)
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

Quote from: RAGER on June 26, 2011, 03:29:25 PM
True nerd.  The ubiquitous multi-tool on the belt 8)

Preparedness is next to godliness in my line of work! I keep a spare belt AND multi-tool in my truck. hahahaa.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

That's in the truck, too! I also have a torch soldering iron, extra speaker cable, extra jack tips, 9volts... I AM a fucking nerd. So? I'm handy.

If I'm around you, I'm handsy.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

And just so you know Jake's a giant who makes all guitars look small, but the body of the Galveston is not full LP size...

VOLVO)))

yeah, seriously, that is a good 3 inches smaller than an LP in all directions.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

If it was full sized, it would weigh close to 20lbs...

nonoman

No good deed goes unpunished.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

The Shocker

So when is that bitch coming back to me?  You didn't decide to keep it did you?  I want her sweet curves back in my hands. 

JK, no hurry.  ;D

Slow

Been buuuusssy! I'll box 'er up and shoot her back sometime by Friday, solid?
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

The Shocker

No problem.  So you're Slow today?  I keep forgetting that's you.

Slow

Yeah, Im gonna be Slow for a while. Too tempting to delete and move threads with mod powers at my fingertips. It doesnt matter much, since I wont be posting in ZEN DISC until everyone stops being annoying as fuck. Its retarded.

FACTAMUNDO
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

The Shocker

Yeah I'm one of the biggest offenders, but it helps pass the time.  At least I behave myself in this room though...

Worthless Willie

"because the Chinese don't understand "level." "

Racist.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

The Shocker

Well the makers of Arbor do.
Galveston - not so much...

Slow

Shut up, Willie. You arent even one of the annoying ones, Dean. You're funny, and not consistiently butthurt.