Deaner's Freshly Fret-dressed Lucite Les Paul!

Started by VOLVO))), June 25, 2011, 09:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worthless Willie

What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Slow

black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

Slow

black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

Slow

LoL Alan, I was actually notified via email of your report. I have taken action upon myself, before bed, to erectify the situation. I hope that this makes makes you a firm believer in our quest to make this a safe and fun forum, hopefully these shenanigans wont force you onto the side of our stiff competiton, the Obelisk.™

RacerX

That's right.

And don't forget, or I'll report you to yourself again!
Livin' The Life.

The Bandit

Got the guitar back today.  Great work, Jake!  My six year old was hypnotized by it and now I don't worry about him snagging himself on the frets!

Slow

Aye, sir! It was a treat, and a joy. Just holler if you need anything else done.