Hey Slow, what did you do with that beat machine I sent you?

Started by The Shocker, June 29, 2011, 07:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Slow

I havent fiddled it yet, Ive actually been using the "fox trot" setting on max tempo to play thrash songs, since it's a d-beat, hahaha.
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

Hemisaurus

Of course there's a way to mod it, but is there a way to mod it to make it sound good ;D

Slow

Check it out, Herb, its a:

Dean sent it to me when he sent that lucite les paul over here, it's kind of neat... It wouldn't be a whore to circuit bend, I bet, if it has a board...
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

Hemisaurus

That's not yours, that's Danish or Swedish, look at the outlets :o

justinhedrick

Quote from: Hemisaurus on June 30, 2011, 09:58:27 AM
That's not yours, that's Danish or Swedish, look at the outlets :o

man, i don't see any outlets . . .

The Shocker

I didn't either, but I am having to look at the picture on my cellphone...   

Slow

RAGER

i have the exact same thing except it says Thomas Trianon and weighs about 300 lbs and has a triple decker organ attached to it with foot pedals.
No Focus Pocus

Chovie D

i got one too. Mine is the "King Beat" or some shit. worthless