2006 Gibson SG Classic w/Gibson Hard Case, $600 OBO

Started by MikeyT, July 02, 2011, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeyT

Can't hold out on you guys any longer. I was seriously considering checking out (& probably buying) this SG this week; but I've already spent to my limit, so it just wouldn't be prudent.

Of course it has P-90's. The sound of early Sabbath, The Doors, early Santana, and the 'LIVE AT LEEDS'/TOMMY era Who.

Just left a message on this guy's phone, asking if he still has it & if so would be willing to ship (with you guys in mind). The ad is still up. Retails for $999, & a Gibson snakeskin case retails for $149 on Musician's Friend.
I'm thinking $600 or best offer is hard to beat. They seem to be selling 'USED' for around $700 & up on Evil Bay.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/msg/2413699767.html

I believe this is the glossy finish Classic, but be sure to nail that down before buying.
'Seven doctors couldn't help my head,
They said, "You better quit, son, before you're dead".'

Slow

Get on it, Mikey. Report back with any bullshit issues. If it's got fret woes, send it my way.
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

MikeyT

I wished I lived in F.L.A. so I could hang around and pester you to teach me some stuff.
I need to learn to work on my own guitars (just the simple stuff).

Slow

It's all easy.

If you want to set it up yourself, Erik or I will walk you through with a checklist.
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

MikeyT

Cool.

Haven't heard back from the guy. He may have finally sold it.