poop.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

Now stop picking on poor defenseless gear :(

Lumpy

Peavey Mantis

Peavey Razer - really in a league of it's own. I want one!

Peavey Mystic

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Hemisaurus

Maybe you'd want a Hondo or Westone?

Sort of reminds me of Texas

Isabellacat

Global guitars....I always see these for like $40-$50....

The Shocker

I still think it's beautiful.

I also like that Gretsch pictured above.

Jake

Quote from: Hemisaurus on July 07, 2011, 03:56:42 AM

Now stop picking on poor defenseless gear :(

Ha!

I guess I was unclear. I really lust after everything (I posted), and would fuck the shit out of it. I just might not be taking it to prom is all.
poop.

LogicalFrank

I got Kramer DMZ 2000. As an instrument it feels real weird and is strange to play so I love it but I also think it's fuckin' ugly. I get more compliments on it than my legitimately beautiful guitars though because it's distinctive.

I just wish I could see the side dots on a dark stage.  :-\
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

justinhedrick

Quote from: LogicalFrank on July 07, 2011, 10:53:19 AM
I got Kramer DMZ 2000. As an instrument it feels real weird and is strange to play so I love it but I also think it's fuckin' ugly. I get more compliments on it than my legitimately beautiful guitars though because it's distinctive.

I just wish I could see the side dots on a dark stage.  :-\

i really like those guitars.

VOLVO)))

I gave nonoman a Peavey Butcher head for a Kramer lumie. It needs a refret, but I love it so much...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

LogicalFrank

Do they all have really wide fretboards? I have come to rather like it. Takes a bit for the fretting hand to get used to the shape but it's much easier to pick quickly and accurately w/o hitting extra strings, &c.
"I have today made a discovery which will ensure the supremacy of German music for the next hundred years."

VOLVO)))

Mine is a bass, and it's got a thick neck, and a narrow FB. All of the guitars I've played have had wide boards, though. They're fucking NICE. I love them. If you end up not wanting that, we should work out a deal...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

LogicalFrank

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 07, 2011, 12:03:30 PM
Mine is a bass, and it's got a thick neck, and a narrow FB. All of the guitars I've played have had wide boards, though. They're fucking NICE. I love them. If you end up not wanting that, we should work out a deal...

I am going to hang onto it for a while but I'll let you know if I get rid of it. It is a unique guitar if nothing else. I love how it sounds. My only problem, as I mentioned, is I can't see the side dots which is funny because the guitar I traded for it, 1980 Ibanez Studio, was another guitar I really like to play and loved the sound of but got rid of because I couldn't see the side dots on stage.

VOLVO)))

Send it to me, and I'll inlay lines. It has the phenolic "Ebanol" fretboard, ay?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

justinhedrick

frank, sell it to me, an illinoisian before you sell it to that gator bater.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

justinhedrick

damn sunn, i can't see what you posted (i'm at work and they block vids and what-not).

VOLVO)))

We'll say the man in question was a Cajun, and his daddy used to use him as alligator bait.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

justinhedrick

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 07, 2011, 01:18:52 PM
We'll say the man in question was a Cajun, and his daddy used to use him as alligator bait.

well. that sounds awful.

spookstrickland

So far I'm digging every one of them.  I would love to have that Ampeg guitar!
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

justinhedrick

Quote from: spookstrickland on July 07, 2011, 03:39:17 PM

i think any sort of fender derivative with a 3 on a side headstock is just wrong.

LogicalFrank

Man, those fuck ugly Peavey guitars are pretty cheap. I want one.

Chovie D

my bass player started on the Ampeg Big Stud Bass. It wasnt too bad.

ugliest guitars to me are those ibanez Gems or whatever with the handle cut into em, all neon, steve vai shits.
anything tuck and roll is usually pretty ugly but in a good way.

ugliest logo? hands down no contest..Peavey

Hemisaurus

Quote from: spookstrickland on July 07, 2011, 03:39:17 PM
I'm with Spook, I especially dug the Globals. Thank god shops like Eastwood and DiPinto are still making interesting looking instruments.