Anyone else play Neo-Geo?

Started by Dopesmoker, July 26, 2011, 09:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dopesmoker

Anyone? If you don't i would highly recommend one it kicks so much ass.

Isabellacat

Are you talking about Neo Geo AES?? That system is expensive,wish I had one tho.

What games do you have?

sleestak

I think they had it at Service Merchandise when I was kid.  I always wanted one but at the time it was outrageously expensive. (maybe still is as implied above)
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

giantchris

I remember everyone always wanted one but it was so damn expensive I only knew one kid that had one and he was a bit of a prick so I never really played one.  Their graphics were amazing for the time though.

Isabellacat

Yea it's still expensive.If you try getting one on EBay you'll end up paying at least over $150 for it used.

socket

It was such an awesome system though since the games were actually "arcade" quality.  They weren't even home ports as far as I understand.  They were exactly the same.  I keep getting tempted to buy some of the games on the PS3... but they're like $7 a game...
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

berrugal

well, theres teh emulator neoragex, you have access to all of them... snk is , or was, my favorite videogame company... I have the neogeo pocket ^^
Spent some years playing the King of Fighters, and Kof98 must be, I mean, IS, the best 2d fighting game EVAH

and that's my name yep
Regarding the map, we are lost

Dopesmoker

The Aes is still pretty expensive but you can pick up a neo-geo cd for about 40$ if your lucky

Isabellacat

Damocles74

I still have the original Neo° Geo in a trunk in my parents basement. I have all the AOF and Samurai Showdown games - the system never really extended into any other genre other than fighting.
Redditor Lucis Aeternae