YOB PANAMACITY BEACH

Started by VOLVO))), July 30, 2011, 12:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOLVO)))

http://tyronehood.tv/usa/yob/panamacitybeach/videos.html

Fuck a review, WATCH THE SHOW.

Every so often, you'll see me romp my big dumb ass on stage to fix the bass rig. I'm the fat kid with long hair.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

You're not fat, you're just big-boned. Pretty decent quality for a 'dude with camera' style video. But what's with the dude with the Warhorse patch, standing at the front of the stage with his hands jammed into his pockets? I guess in Florida they're into Aloof Metal? Way to stand there looking bored.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

Dude with the Warhorse patch was the most into that show, 100%, because that douchebag is me.

Sometimes it's just me me trying to learn some of the riffs, you see me looking quite closely at everything. Not mention keeping on eye on that dude's power supply that kept popping.

to my left, skinny bearded dude with sloppy hair = Blueberry Lazer, he posts here sometimes.

... wait, is that sarcasm, because I was totally losing my shit most of the time?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

haha, Thanks man. I've always been "that guy."

Made me many-a-friend over the years.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Blueberry Lazer

Great Fucking times. That was one of the best live sets that I have ever experienced. Sunn, I totally thought you were gonna get in a fight with neurosis steve.  have you ordered an f-bomb yet?

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Blueberry Lazer on August 01, 2011, 07:47:00 PM
Great Fucking times. That was one of the best live sets that I have ever experienced. Sunn, I totally thought you were gonna get in a fight with neurosis steve.  have you ordered an f-bomb yet?

Neurosis Steve, That drunk fuckhead that kept putting his hands in my goddamn hair? He was loud an obnoxious, and motherfucker, that is MY job.

They don't make 'em anymore, but I got a line out on one, I'll get one, believe me...

I even liked that venue, a shitload.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Blueberry Lazer

Yeah that was steve alright. My buddy thought you were gonna fuck him up ahaha

C-level is cool. They have good food too! Those fbombs are  on evilbay for a pretty reasonable price. But not if we talk about em enough.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Blueberry Lazer on August 02, 2011, 07:10:25 PM
Yeah that was steve alright. My buddy thought you were gonna fuck him up ahaha

C-level is cool. They have good food too! Those fbombs are  on evilbay for a pretty reasonable price. But not if we talk about em enough.

Man, I'm all about loud obnoxious fucks at shows, long as they don't put their hands all up in my shit. I don't get mad at shows, shit happens, moshing happens, that's why we're all family. Comin' over for Boris? Weedeater? Fuckin' right?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Blueberry Lazer

Yeah man Im sure I will be at both. I need to get to that shop of yours and do some jamming as well. Im still pissed that weedeater aren't gonna make up that panama city date adn Im hoping the new boris' material doesn't bum anyone out live. I think it's interesting.

Eyehatehippies

Sunn0))), you live around Panama City Beach, Florida?  Cool, do you know my friend DJ, the promoter who set up this show?

I was here, but I disappare.

VOLVO)))

Blueberry Lazer lives in PC, I live in Tallahassee, about an hour and three quarters east of it. I go over for good shows, and pretty much every day of the week for work. I met DJ, he was a nice dude. Bring your band through one day, foo'.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Blueberry Lazer

Yeah man I know DJ. He has told me about trying to get Black Pyramid down here. He said he know one of the dudes who used to be in the crimson ghosts haha. I thought that was you.
On monday Dj booked his last show (according to him) but i'm sure he would make an exception for a bro! Come throwdown with me and SUNN0)) in the dirty south sometime!

Eyehatehippies

Crimson Ghosts?  Yeah, two of the guys in Black Pyramid played in The Crimson Ghosts at one time or another, that's mostly John for Anal Cunt's thing.  We shared a practice space with Crimson Ghosts for awhile, it was us, them, Groinoids, Kilslug, and a couple other bands had this room in a barn we all practiced in.

DJ is a mad cool guy, he has been trying to get Black Pyramid to play down there, but Florida is a long, long trek for us.  One of these days.  Glad to see that the show went over well, I know DJ was worried after they had some problems with noise ordinances down there, he was a bit concerned about this show in particular for some reason, I guess a couple of the bands are considered on the rather loud side.

I was here, but I disappare.

VOLVO)))

They tried to shut down Zoroaster. They agreed to turn down, after the cops left, he just made a mischievous face, walked over to his amps and cranked the shit out of. The drummer looked like he was playing extra hard.

Love those guys.

Fuck noise ordinances, it's fucking Panama City.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Pundan

Thanks for linking to the show :)