Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Started by Beerjerk, September 10, 2011, 05:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimniggzy

grimniggzy

JemDooM

Check the game jam out if you havent already! (warning: annoying pop music)

Itd be cool with mounted combat, also being able to whistle your horse to come back when it runs away from Dragons, and being able to feed them apples/carrots to improve their speed and stamina, thatd be cool!

Im a level 22 Nord, two handed I like my Greatswords, some cool things I have are an Ebony Battleaxe Damage 63, Dwarven Bow of Animus, Imperial Bow of Burning, I also wear Iron Boots of lifting and a charmed necklace for +50 carrying, Ring of Archery for 20% more damage and studded armour of +20 health, although my aim is to enchant some heavy armour with that when my enchanting is better! I hardly ever wear a helmet as I worry that Jem DoomHorse will get sweaty and uncomfortable ~.~
DooM!

Demon Lung

you should start enchnting and smiting as soon as you can and as much as you can. im at level 36and i have dragon scale armor. i use 2 deadric swords. one with shock and the other with drain life. it is no problem for me to kill any dragons. i am stuck in this one spot with some fucking necromancers though

JemDooM

yeah those fucking necromancers!! they make me wanna be a necromancer! lately iv been stuck against this trio of necro's who surround and blast me with fire and ice, theyre so fast, a draugr lord and a bandit chief, its mostly because im trying to fight them with light armour and no helmet though thats why its what im trying to sort out now then i'll go back, its the lord draugr in the mine that you have a mission to clear, I wanna kill him so bad, to be honest im relieved to have come across a challenge because most enemies have been easy up to now, even the dragons like you say arent that bad, a couple of nights ago I found myself in the middle of a fire dragon, ice dragon, loads of draugr and a lord draugr who could take me out with one hit, good times ;)

and I found a giant standing by a lake, I could go right up and stand right infront of him, and he just looked down and stared at me, weird....
DooM!

Demon Lung

The dragon priests suck the hardest

Beerjerk

I've yet to fight my first Dragon Priest. I'm currently wearing enchanted leather armor and the Forsworn stag antler helm. I know I'll get my ass kicked by the Dragon Priests but damn my character looks totally fucking doom.

Built up my smithing by buying a bunch of iron ingots, making a bunch of iron daggers, and selling them back to the blacksmith.

diasdegalvan

My characters level is in the mid 40's using ebony armor, a dragonscale helmet and usually when in the offensive I've used two handed weapons and bows as of late it's been one handed weapons. I think I had the most trouble with the forsworn really fast with those one handed weapons. Skyrim aah such a great game. What do you guys think of Oblivion almost ready to start that.

Daffy

I love this game...shit ive played 120 hours soon...i just had to take a break from it, kept me away from all the other important things i did...haha like nothing...hehe :D

great game to play and chill out to ;)

gritty_fingers

"Ginger People"

socket

I picked this up about a month ago.  Amazing game.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Dr. Skeeter

Damn, i never even noticed this thread. Just started playing semi seriously and have a level 10 night elf necromancer. Pretty fucking badass