anyone remember the band tummler?

Started by justinhedrick, September 14, 2011, 10:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinhedrick

the drummer started playing in my band last night. awesome guy, awesome drummer.

that's all.

Hemisaurus

other questions include

anyone outside of Illinois remember the band Tummler

and

anyone actually heard of Tummler in the first place  ;)

Glad you found a drummer ;D

Jake

I had my Tummler shirt on yesterday! Great band. I see Cas occasionally at shows either here or in LA. Does anyone know what Brad is up to musically (anything)?
poop.

RacerX

I remember those fuckers! Then again, I'm old. I used to have their Early Man CD, but I can't seem to find it this morning. Probably lent it out & never got it back.

Make some noise, boyeeees!!
Livin' The Life.

justinhedrick

Quote from: Jake on September 14, 2011, 10:27:54 AM
I had my Tummler shirt on yesterday! Great band. I see Cas occasionally at shows either here or in LA. Does anyone know what Brad is up to musically (anything)?

brad is in a band called "Absconder". total death metal. they are getting a TON of good reviews from death metal sights, so . . . yeah.

J (the drummer) was telling us stories about the emissions festivals and what-not. those guys played with a TON of bands.

Jake

I remember Jay telling us about playing out of town with Surrounded By Robots. The (only) guy in that band was named Jay Vance - same as Tummler Jay. The SbR Jay said he had found a bass player somewhere also named Jay Vance and wanted to start a band with all three Jays, named appropriately, Jay Vance.

Good times.
poop.

justinhedrick

Quote from: Jake on September 14, 2011, 10:43:23 AM
I remember Jay telling us about playing out of town with Surrounded By Robots. The (only) guy in that band was named Jay Vance - same as Tummler Jay. The SbR Jay said he had found a bass player somewhere also named Jay Vance and wanted to start a band with all three Jays, named appropriately, Jay Vance.

Good times.

do you mean captured by robots? the guy that has all the, well, robots on stage? my old band played with that guy about 3 or 4 years ago. he stayed in character THE WHOLE TIME.

Corey Y

Yep, I still have Queen To Bishop VI on CD, good band.

Jake

poop.

Chovie D

good band, good dudes, played a few shows and emissions with em back in the days.

good luck with new band! cheers!

gatorsnot

I remember diggin their music.  Gonna have to dig to find where I put the cd...pretty sure I got a copy from someone so itll be hard to find but I know I have one.

Metal and Beer

Tummler were awesome and Brad's a killer dude. He's a walking encyclopedia of heavy metal, too, amazing wealth o' knowledge. Saw 'em at a couple Emissions Fests, too ('04 and '05 I believe)
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

The Shocker

I always get them mixed up with Novadriver for some reason.  Both good bands.

DustinAR

I saw em when they played here a long time ago (03 or 04). Still have my Tummler shirt that I wear every now and again.