American Horror Story

Started by demon gal, September 26, 2011, 02:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimniggzy

this jawn has tried to get me to watch this show twice & i didn't make it through anywhere close to a full ep either time.

boltthrow

Duck Call Dynasty gets a million more viewers that AHS every week.

*sigh*

Instant Dan

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

Desertblues

I loved the first series, watched the first few epsodes of the second and initially couldn't watch the fourth episode.  And since then I haven't made an effort to catch up. Meh from me.

lowdaddy

Quote from: youngjohn12 on January 13, 2012, 09:07:20 AM
They offered why the house maid looks diversely in last night time show, as she is seen how the men thinks her to be, or something to that impact. Can't be sure about too much else, as it gets a bit complicated. What is the cope with the used guy again? I cant be sure is he's a spider or whatnot, but if everyones a spider, how can they socialize the way they are with individuals and be seen by all (least Im very sure everyone recognizes them). Some elements need to be 'tied' together soon, and I have trust they will. Maybe they have something excellent up their sleeve for the Halloween weeks time show.

Umm.....what?
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

Instant Dan

Worthless Willie

The second season was far superior to the first.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

Demon Lung

Worthless Willie

The first episode of season three was great.

Looks like it's gonna be good, yo.
What happens between me and Steve Vegas and him and my wife and me and his goat is our own goddam business. Butt the fuck out. - Jeff Smith

The Shocker

DVR'd it, will watch this weekend.

JemDooM

The second season was amazing! I remember being a little skeptical at first. I can't remember if I finished watching to the end tho, bloody hell, I'll have to find out!
DooM!

peoplething

we watched ep. 1 season 1 for the first time a couple weeks... we could hardly stop from laughing.

needless to say we didn't check out the rest of the season.

I skipped season 2 and just watched ep1 season 3. I was liking it until the end. Basically, all the witches have the witch powers one would expect and that sets up the story.

...except the main character witch... she makes dude's heads explode when she bones them........

......that's not a witch power that's a TROMA movie.

I'll probably check out the next episode later.

"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

ez

Quote from: peoplething on October 15, 2013, 05:16:37 PM
I skipped season 2

Watch season 2. It's way better than season 1 and probably better than season 3.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Demon Lung

Quote from: ez on October 21, 2013, 04:19:33 AM
Quote from: peoplething on October 15, 2013, 05:16:37 PM
I skipped season 2

Watch season 2. It's way better than season 1 and probably better than season 3.
um season 3 just started...

ez

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

The Bandit

Season 3 so far is much more campy than the first two seasons and a lot less scary. 

neighbor664

Season four of this show has elevated jumping the shark to new death defying heights. How the fuck did AHS turn into Glee?

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

ez

I still think it's better than the last season, which was pretty horrible imo.

irratebass

This season is pissing me off, killed off the best 2 characters and left us with meh
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget

BastardCthulhu

I'm one song-and-dance number away from never watching this show again. 

irratebass

"Precious" better take his ass out, Lobster boy needs to runaway with that hot slut Emma Roberts
Living a Burt Reynolds lifestyle on Mac Davis budget