Shitty stuff you used to drink

Started by The Shocker, September 27, 2011, 09:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discö Rice

Greenwood Car Bomb (Named for my old neighborhood in Sea-Town, and known only to a brave few) - Simple, effective, disgusting.

Made like an Irish Car Bomb, subbing Trumpeter Imperial Stout (14% ABV.) for the child-safe Guinness (something like 3.4% ABV.), and in place of the Jameson/Bailey's mix, sits a festering 2 ounces of butterscotch annihilation known as Stroh 80 (80% ABV, butterscotch flavored rum). It's more a rite of passage than a beverage. There's no reason other than stupidity to drink one of these, let alone more than one in a sitting.

The only thing worse is a Banana Cognac, and no, I won't tell you what's in it (hint - it's not bananas).
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

peoplething

In 2nd grade I drank a bunch of Scope because I thought it would get you drunk.

that was a bad idea

wine coolers in high school
Busch Light draft in college
"Shut the fuck up." - socket, Administrator

GodShifter

Drank some of that generic Beer back in the day. Hamm's, Boone's Farm, Mad Dog 20/20, and lots of Natural Light after band practices.

Metal and Beer

Yep, tons of shitty band practice beers. Some old favs from 20 years ago were MeisterBrau, St. Ides, Milwaukee's Best, J.R. Ruperts (?lol? haven't seen it since 1993) and the ubiquitous Pabst Blue Ribbon
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

The Shocker

This is popular with the Choctaw tribe in my area:

One of the few things I didn't try.

GodShifter

Yeah, I've read about really bad alcoholics (mostly NAs) who will steal aftershave and hairspray when they're jonesing really hard. That shit is sad. Keith Whitley, the country singer, did that towards the end.

The Shocker

Lumpy

I thought I didn't like beer, because of this:

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RAGER

Lucky Lager was my Hometown beer.  Lived a mere blocks away from the brewery.  Drank shitloads.
2 liter California Coolers
mickeys
Schaefer
Heidelburg
BEER
Schlitz blue bull
Schlitz red bull
just plain old Schlitz
OLY
Mad Dog
TJ Swan
Cheap Tequila
and many more
No Focus Pocus

L. Ron

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do and doing it with the people that you love.

The Shocker

I haven't had a Rolling Rock since college, but I don't remember it being that bad.

Also haven't had a Milwaukee's Best or a Natural Light since college & I do remember them sucking.

yeezuz

Quote from: Discö Rice on September 28, 2011, 12:56:03 PM
Greenwood Car Bomb (Named for my old neighborhood in Sea-Town, and known only to a brave few) - Simple, effective, disgusting.

Made like an Irish Car Bomb, subbing Trumpeter Imperial Stout (14% ABV.) for the child-safe Guinness (something like 3.4% ABV.), and in place of the Jameson/Bailey's mix, sits a festering 2 ounces of butterscotch annihilation known as Stroh 80 (80% ABV, butterscotch flavored rum). It's more a rite of passage than a beverage. There's no reason other than stupidity to drink one of these, let alone more than one in a sitting.

The only thing worse is a Banana Cognac, and no, I won't tell you what's in it (hint - it's not bananas).
oh come on, if it's NOT bananas what could it be?

same as ya'll - boone's farm, purple passion, liquor from plastic bottles, trash can punch. i hate the taste and smell of beer, but i can chug some natural light under duress. oh the good times/hazing.

The Shocker

Quote from: xina on September 29, 2011, 02:47:16 PM

same as ya'll - boone's farm, purple passion, liquor from plastic bottles, trash can punch. i hate the taste and smell of beer, but i can chug some natural light under duress. oh the good times/hazing.

Trash Can Punch was called Whoop Juice down here.  Good stuff.

Chovie D

Old style and Blatz were the two beers we had on tap in college. Once we got the mailman to do a beerbong of old style ...he used to come in to our house while doing his route and just sit around our stale luke warm taps for like an hour and pound...he was always hammered when he left...fucking Wisconsin...people are just baaaaad  drunks, alll of em.
We also used to have "wop" parties because the punch we made was called Wopituli or something bizarre...one of those big plastic trash cans filled with Everclear and some kind of coolaid like punch..and yeah...just like Deaners picture it was barf city and then a ballpein hammer headache the next day.

To this day i still cannot smell scoth without wretching because when I was in 5th grade I got into mom and pops liquor cabinet. I dindt really know what alcohol was all about, so I poured myself a pint glass of warm scoth and had it  slammed before I even tasted the burn and it was way too late. I was sick for a week

The Shocker

For real, Everclear is from the devil.  It's been 20+ years since I've drunk any and I can still remember exactly how it tastes.

MadJohnShaft

Shitty Stuff?   Never, sister. NFW.
Some days chickens, some days feathers

Discö Rice

Quote from: xina on September 29, 2011, 02:47:16 PM

Well, there's no cognac in it either.

P.S. - You hate the smell and taste of beer? Who the hell raised you?
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

gatorsnot

Went through a very brief period of drinking Black Label when I was much younger. Thats when I decided if thats  all I can afford then I don't need to drink.  Worst beer I've ever had besides somebodies homemade bullshit.

Also, does Black Label still exist? Don't recall seeing it in years

tossom

Smirnoff ice...  Me and my mates began our drinking lives on this shit.  Can't hack it now, tastes of sugar and perfume!
"Beige rock"

johnny problem

Beer:
Faxe 10% - This shit was disgusting.  Had barely any flavour, didn't help that we'd drink it warm.  Purely disgusting, but got you drunk fast.
Lucky - well.....
Lakeport - water and alcohol would do the same thing.
James Ready - Ok for one beer, anything more and you just suck.
MacLays - The first three are ok, but when you get to nine, the taste kind of sets you off.
Carling - This beer can be somewhat manageable if it's super ice cold.  If it's warm, be cautious.

The Shocker

In High School, all the girls that drank, drank this:

They weren't that bad, but you didn't want to be seen drinking one in public. 

juan11

Quote from: L. Ron on September 29, 2011, 02:19:17 PM
Quote from: lowdaddy on September 28, 2011, 12:09:57 PM
Quote from: vinyldinosaurus on September 28, 2011, 10:22:30 AM

lone star?

Pilsner Club if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe it's regional, but those caps were Lucky Lager where I lived. The original cheap party beer.  It was cheap, but it was also 12 11oz bottles, heh (=1 beer short).

*edit*
I also nominate deaner for best post in a food and or drink forum 2011 award. SSDSHS1988FUCKTHEWORLD
srl = advancing our core selves in the spirit to be best

Lumpy

Quote from: johnny problem on September 29, 2011, 07:41:09 PM
Carling - This beer can be somewhat manageable if it's super ice cold.  If it's warm, be cautious.

Yup. One of the better cheap beers IMO. I can remember 1.85 for a six pack. Better than crap like Miller, Bud etc.

Tecate is another cheapie, and it's just fine.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Shocker

Quote from: juan11 on September 30, 2011, 12:16:46 AM
Quote from: L. Ron on September 29, 2011, 02:19:17 PM
Quote from: lowdaddy on September 28, 2011, 12:09:57 PM
Quote from: vinyldinosaurus on September 28, 2011, 10:22:30 AM

lone star?

Pilsner Club if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe it's regional, but those caps were Lucky Lager where I lived. The original cheap party beer.  It was cheap, but it was also 12 11oz bottles, heh (=1 beer short).

*edit*
I also nominate deaner for best post in a food and or drink forum 2011 award. SSDSHS1988FUCKTHEWORLD

Thanks bro, I worked hard on that one.  Just for you I'll tell the story:
Senior skip day, Starkville High School, May 1988.  We went out to my friend's parents' cabin on a private lake.  In the middle of the lake was a floating platform for laying out, drinking, fucking (if you were lucky), etc.  We smoked some joints and then started drinking Peach Nehi with Everclear in it.  Great day, everything good.  We decided to swim back to shore and go somewhere else.  Midway through swimming back to shore the blackouts started.  I remember somebody having to help me get out of the damn water cause I was losing muscle control fast.  Back then I chewed tobacco and I do remember taking a big chaw of Levi Garrett and putting it in my mouth.  Do not remember spitting it back out or spitting at all.  Actually this was probably a good thing as it pretty much started the puke train running otherwise I may have had alcohol poisoning.  Next thing I remember me and my best friend were lying in the backyard of another friends house with people all standing around asking if they should call an ambulance.  By this time I had puked up everything there was to puke up, so I told the friend to drive me home.  I get home and my parents weren't home so I went straight to bed and passed out.  Next thing I know the overhead lights are on and my mom is telling my dad to look for something to make me throw up.  I told them I already had and to leave me the fuck alone.  Next morning my mom told me if that happened again she was sending me to rehab.  Of course it did happen again, but I was in college by then and my mom never found out about those times.   

cat shepard

Relski(sp?) vodka. Boones farm strawberry hill for chaser. Always ended in fighting or fucking or jail.