Soft Drink Poll

Started by Isabellacat, November 02, 2011, 10:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabellacat

I think I'll go with the old Coca-Cola classic(although I miss the old 80s formula when they actually used real sugar instead of high fructose).I used to love Pepsi better but nowadays it sucks.

There's nothing like the bite of a good cold can of Coke. I'll also go with Barq's Rootbeer just for the bite. Yes you may vote for two.

GodShifter

RAGER

i don't really drink soda unless I'm hung over and then it's Sprite or Squirt.
No Focus Pocus

grimniggzy

Went with Mt. Dew & Sunkist.
Barq's was in contention but in the end I think I like the other two better.

grimniggzy

Also for what it's worth, I like Pepsi better than Coke.

whoshotthefrog

Mountain Dew, but i stopped drinking soda a few years ago.
If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

grimniggzy

Your insides thank you... sellout.

I,Galactus

I voted other:

Also dig all the hechando mexico soft drinks (jarritos, sugar coca-cola), mainly for the real sugar and the glass bottles.  Any soda tastes light years better out of glass bottles.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

grimniggzy

Quote from: I,Galactus on November 03, 2011, 03:35:57 PM
Any soda tastes light years better out of glass bottles.

I can get behind a statement like this.

Isabellacat

Quote from: grimniggzy on November 03, 2011, 12:28:28 PM
Went with Mt. Dew & Sunkist.
Barq's was in contention but in the end I think I like the other two better.

Ahhhh, Mtn. Dew! Prolly the most unhealthiest soda on the market,the KOOL cigarrettes of soda.

I really like the taste of the Dew but it's made with Bromifide Vegetable Oil and don't you think that would cause serious health problems over time? But I do agree it has a great taste and makes a good vodka chaser.

I used to love Sunkist/orange soda until one time I poured out a 2-liter of it into a glass and out came a dead moth. Seriously,I found a dead bug in Sunkist once. Also made me sick one morning . So I have'nt drank Sunkist since July,but that's another one that tastes great.

I don't get the hate towards sodas tho. I think the same people who say they don't drink it are the same as the people who say they don't watch television for the sake of sounding smarter.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

black

At Least I Don't Have The Clap.

Isabellacat

Faygo is actually some good soda pop ,but too bad it has a bad reputation.

Lumpy

Is that "Rock & Rye" Faygo? ???

I drink diet soda. Diet A&W is great, and so is diet Sunkist, and diet Dr. Browns' Black Cherry. But I'll drink diet Coke if there's nothing else.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

Lumpy

I've been seeing Cheerwine in some of the stores lately... I know it's a regional soda (from Ohio?) but what flavor is it? I don't drink reg. soda so I'm asking for a friend.

Isabellacat

Quote from: Lumpy on November 03, 2011, 08:31:59 PM
Is that "Rock & Rye" Faygo? ???

I drink diet soda. Diet A&W is great, and so is diet Sunkist, and diet Dr. Browns' Black Cherry. But I'll drink diet Coke if there's nothing else.

That's cool. Personally i never really was a fan of Diet Sunkist but I do like Diet Coke because it tastes just like RC Cola(an old favorite of mine).

Lumpy

Try the diet A&W if you see it. I try not to drink too much diet soda because of the brain cancer (aspartame). Once in a while.

Jor el

RC?
I figured you for a Tab drinker.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Isabellacat

Quote from: Jor el on November 03, 2011, 09:22:55 PM

RC?
I figured you for a Tab drinker.

Oh gawd, I have'nt had a TAB since.... 1985 lol.

They don't make that anymore tho,or else I would have included it in this poll.

Jor el

Coke still makes Tab & Mello Yello. 
What Would Scooby Do ?

khoomeizhi

a local billboard here says, 'cheerwine: born in the south, raised in a glass'..pretty sure it's from farther south than ohio.

i don't drink nothin' with bubbles in, so i'm not gonna answer the poll itself, though. water.
let's dispense the unpleasantries

Isabellacat

Quote from: Jor el on November 03, 2011, 11:40:40 PM

Coke still makes Tab & Mello Yello. 

Hmmmm,you're probably right,but I have'nt seen any TAB in years.

Never liked Mello Yello tho. That's like carbonated sugar piss.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

I,Galactus

Quote from: Lumpy on November 03, 2011, 08:52:06 PM
I've been seeing Cheerwine in some of the stores lately... I know it's a regional soda (from Ohio?) but what flavor is it? I don't drink reg. soda so I'm asking for a friend.

Cheerwine's from N. Carolina.  I used to love them shits when I lived down in SC.

It tastes like wild cherry pepsi, without the pepsi.

Also in the other category:

Vernors kicks all other ginger ale's asses.  Fantastic in a float too.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"