Main Menu

Free Stuff Thread!

Started by clockwork green, December 06, 2011, 04:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liquidsmoke

Broken Crybaby 535Q wah. Turns on when you kick it but rocking it does not change the sound. Could be a simple fix. $5, I'll pay the rest of the shipping cost because I just want it to go to someone who might be able to fix it/use it/sell it/whatever, it does me no good.

edit: taken

xayk

Quote from: Lumpy on December 06, 2011, 06:13:11 PM
Printable decal paper (for pedal builders). White or clear. If you need one 8x11 sheet, let me know. Limited supply.
Electro-Faustus Guitar Disruptor pedal (adds pure noise)

Lumpy, I would enjoy trading you something for that Disruptor (and a sheet of the decal paper, as I haven't actually printed/played with it before.)  Let me wrangle some free/trade options when I get home.

As an aside, great thread. And a hat tip to deaner33 for his trade thread, too, which I was just too lazy/busy to contribute to, but is also a great idea.

cat shepard

If that death metal pedal is still up for grabs I would use it. I have some stuff around here. Can't do pics right at this moment. Definitely have
1/4" cabling. Also have lots of rack mounted gear comps and fx processors that I would possibly be willing to trade for instruments, pedals, amps etc. wow

VOLVO)))

Quote from: James1214 on December 07, 2011, 04:04:23 AM
Oh you were referring to "compensation" took me a few drunken glances to realize the gayness in the latter part of that post.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

Quote from: xayk on December 07, 2011, 09:51:45 AM
Quote from: Lumpy on December 06, 2011, 06:13:11 PM
Printable decal paper (for pedal builders). White or clear. If you need one 8x11 sheet, let me know. Limited supply.
Electro-Faustus Guitar Disruptor pedal (adds pure noise)

Lumpy, I would enjoy trading you something for that Disruptor (and a sheet of the decal paper, as I haven't actually printed/played with it before.)  Let me wrangle some free/trade options when I get home.

As an aside, great thread. And a hat tip to deaner33 for his trade thread, too, which I was just too lazy/busy to contribute to, but is also a great idea.

Come at me, bro. I was just about to post how you can't even give stuff away anymore. The Disruptor needs it's own stupid AC adapter (which I will provide) and doesn't take batteries. That's a potential bummer.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

hashbrowns

Quote from: liquidsmoke on December 07, 2011, 05:18:16 AM
Fuck! I'll take that Ibanez auto wah for sure, never had an auto wah before and always wanted one.

Come on dude stealing my buzz mang! Already trying to get those pedals lol. Battle to the death? Or perhaps a rock duel best licks takes them?
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

Metal and Beer

Any lefties in the haus? I forgot I have a lefty Strat copy, a Lotus I think, that a buddy gave me. It's missing everything but the bridge/tail and strings (I was gonna make a slide beater out of it, never bothered). Slap a p/u and a jack in 'er and start slidin' Norton. Hamina hamina
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

RAGER

Quote from: liquidsmoke on December 07, 2011, 05:24:27 AM
Broken Crybaby 535Q wah. Turns on when you kick it but rocking it does not change the sound. Could be a simple fix. $5, I'll pay the rest of the shipping cost because I just want it to go to someone who might be able to fix it/use it/sell it/whatever, it does me no good.

I'd be down to nab that unless somebody else more needy is handy with a soldering iron.
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

Quote from: RAGER on December 07, 2011, 04:50:30 PM
Quote from: liquidsmoke on December 07, 2011, 05:24:27 AM

I'd be down to nab that unless somebody else more needy is handy with a soldering iron.

Get it, You want that empty Rat2 enclosure? Choves? Anyone?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

Quote from: hashbrowns on December 07, 2011, 04:34:57 PM
Fuck! I'll take that Ibanez auto wah for sure, never had an auto wah before and always wanted one.

Come on dude stealing my buzz mang! Already trying to get those pedals lol. Battle to the death? Or perhaps a rock duel best licks takes them?

Share.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

xayk

Some stuff!  Free to a good home for a good story (and shipping), but trades would be awesome.  Lumpy gets dibs 'cause of that Disruptor pedal I want for some perverse reason.

I have pictures but they aren't cooperating, so... on request.

4x used GE 6550's
- Pulled working from a friend's SVT.  Take all four to hedge bets that some work better than others.

Claimed!

Digitech PDS 1550 distortion
- Cut/boost frequencies and distort 'em. Also has dip switches to fiddle with stuff (including delay!) I didn't use this for a few years, and only recently had an "ohhhhh...." moment where I think I understand it.  Just no room on the board. Missing it's battery cover, like every PDS pedal ever.

Morley Wah
- It wah's.  I've had it forever and never use it.

Claimed!

Arion Tubeulator MTE-1
- TS clone.  I've heard it uses the same 4558 chip, but haven't opened to verify.

Rockman Guitar Ace
- For all of your Boston needs!  Takes it's own 12v adapter, but works fine with a 9v or 9v-adapted power supply. Headphone amp with clean, distorted, and more distorted tones. Sounds like the 80's, for better or for worse.

Line 6 MM4 Univibe, chorus, phase, etc...
- Kinda want a trade for this one. It's missing one of the actuators, but that pad still works - either stick a pen in there to active or try to replace the actuator. Other three are fine.  I meant to replace it, but time makes fools of us all.  Includes ac adapter.  It's beaten to shit, paint chipped, ugly, etc, but then, it also gets stepped on to work, so I never worry about that. If you do, pass.

Claimed!

Digitech PDS 2700 delay/chrous
- Also want a trade for this 'cause I'm reluctant to let it go.  Also beaten to shit, replaced pots, replaced knobs. But the chorus is awesome and usable with the delay,  and the delay is up to 1 sec and has an infinite setting and is therefore awesome.

All tested/working 'cept the tubes.  I'm sad about missing the Iommi pickup, and I need worthwhile humbuckers for my G400 Custom, so keep that in mind.

VOLVO)))

Send those tubes when you send me the Paul! (unless you already sent the Paul. (Unless you aren't going to send the Paul, then just send me those tubes. :D))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

VOLVO)))

More to come from me, Tomorrow, once I get to the shop and dig through my shitbin.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

xayk

Quote from: SunnO))) on December 07, 2011, 10:22:58 PM
Send those tubes when you send me the Paul! (unless you already sent the Paul. (Unless you aren't going to send the Paul, then just send me those tubes. :D))

Still happening!  Tubes are yours.

hashbrowns

Quote from: SunnO))) on December 07, 2011, 06:14:54 PM
Quote from: hashbrowns on December 07, 2011, 04:34:57 PM

Share.

Haha liquid go ahead and score that autowah I think i'd prefer controlling it anyway but...... WE'RE STILL ON FOR THAT GUITAR BATTLE RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?  Or will it be a funky fresh bass tournament?
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

VOLVO)))

Quote from: xayk on December 07, 2011, 10:37:46 PM
Quote from: SunnO))) on December 07, 2011, 10:22:58 PM

Still happening!  Tubes are yours.

Hot dog! (Lemme know if you need anything.)

Anyone else want some of that shit I posted? I'll pay for really shitty shipping.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

hashbrowns

Sunn I'd take you up on that strat body and the duncan bridge pickup for sure man I've heard that pickup goes great in a strat so that would be a great match methinks.

liquidsmoke

Quote from: hashbrowns on December 07, 2011, 10:38:03 PM
Haha liquid go ahead and score that autowah I think i'd prefer controlling it anyway but...... WE'RE STILL ON FOR THAT GUITAR BATTLE RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?  Or will it be a funky fresh bass tournament?

Oh dude, sorry about that, I didn't see your response. It's yours man.

VOLVO)))

Didnt you get the Iommi? Someone else needed a bridge pickup, didnt they?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

Hey Xayk, I missed your reply... would you want to trade the Guitar Disruptor and Decal sheet(s) for the MM4? Slightly unbalanced trade in my favor (?) so if there is anything else in my stash you want, we can discuss (I must have given those GIbson knobs away already?)

I can probably send the MM4 to Drasp and he will replace the switch (if that's what's missing... a stomp switch?) He also sandblasts and repaints Line 6 units. (Maybe you wanna keep it?)

Otherwise, I'd trade for the Morley Wah (which I don't really want or need). Or you can just burn me some CDRs, that would be fine too.

Also, those Arion Tubeulators are supposed to be good overdrives (heads up, dudes).

xayk

Quote from: Lumpy on December 08, 2011, 08:57:32 AM
Hey Xayk, I missed your reply... would you want to trade the Guitar Disruptor and Decal sheet(s) for the MM4? Slightly unbalanced trade in my favor (?) so if there is anything else in my stash you want, we can discuss (I must have given those GIbson knobs away already?)

I can probably send the MM4 to Drasp and he will replace the switch (if that's what's missing... a stomp switch?) He also sandblasts and repaints Line 6 units. (Maybe you wanna keep it?)

Trading for the MM4 is cool.  It sounds great, it's just beaten to shit, and I don't use it.  I was tempted to keep it just for the Univibe, but... eh.  If you wanna toss a pedal coupler or two in, that'd be swell.  The missing switch isn't actually a "switch" in a 3pdt sort of way, but just, like, a plunger that goes down to hit a lil' pad internally.  So you can use it with three presets or you can have someone try to find the plunger and fix it and have four. Or, again, keep a pen handy and just press the pad with that.

Incidentally, I got it in the thrashed condition it's in, and I paid a fair price, so I'm happy to trade it fairly to someone that'll use it.  Blah blah karma.  ;D  PM me your address, I'll ship out on Saturday.

hashbrowns

Quote from: SunnO))) on December 08, 2011, 08:28:52 AM
Didnt you get the Iommi? Someone else needed a bridge pickup, didnt they?

Yeah I asked about the Iommi but I hadn't heard anything from clockwork about that or the pedals thought maybe he reconsidered or something.

Lumpy

Quote from: xayk on December 08, 2011, 10:01:33 AM

Trading for the MM4 is cool.  It sounds great, it's just beaten to shit, and I don't use it.  I was tempted to keep it just for the Univibe, but... eh.  If you wanna toss a pedal coupler or two in, that'd be swell.  The missing switch isn't actually a "switch" in a 3pdt sort of way, but just, like, a plunger that goes down to hit a lil' pad internally.  So you can use it with three presets or you can have someone try to find the plunger and fix it and have four. Or, again, keep a pen handy and just press the pad with that.

Incidentally, I got it in the thrashed condition it's in, and I paid a fair price, so I'm happy to trade it fairly to someone that'll use it.  Blah blah karma.  ;D  PM me your address, I'll ship out on Saturday.

PM'd, looks like we got us a convoy ;)

Isabellacat

Quote from: xayk on December 07, 2011, 10:21:01 PM
Some stuff!  Free to a good home for a good story (and shipping), but trades would be awesome.

Digitech PDS 1550 distortion
- Cut/boost frequencies and distort 'em. Also has dip switches to fiddle with stuff (including delay!) I didn't use this for a few years, and only recently had an "ohhhhh...." moment where I think I understand it.  Just no room on the board. Missing it's battery cover, like every PDS pedal ever.

Morley Wah
- It wah's.  I've had it forever and never use it.

I can use those! Have'nt had a wah pedal in years and I need some distortion for the new amp I'm getting(I have no effects pedals atm).

VOLVO)))

Quote from: Lumpy on December 08, 2011, 04:47:47 PM
Quote from: xayk on December 08, 2011, 10:01:33 AM

PM'd, looks like we got us a convoy ;)

This is a Kris Kristofferson reference, I hope.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.