Other "Stoner rock" sites for musicians

Started by bbottom, December 13, 2011, 08:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

What are some other sites that you guys frequent that cater more towards musicians who are into this same genre of music?

dunwichamps

Quote from: bbottom on December 13, 2011, 08:35:01 PM
What are some other sites that you guys frequent that cater more towards musicians who are into this same genre of music?

in terms of forums. Doom Room HCFX at Harmony Central and ILoveFuzz.com.

The Shocker

Quote from: dunwichamps on December 13, 2011, 09:02:36 PM
Quote from: bbottom on December 13, 2011, 08:35:01 PM

in terms of forums. Doom Room HCFX at Harmony Central and ILoveFuzz.com.

Doom Room is good, bout the only thing good nowadays there.  There's a few guys into this music at the shortscale.org forums.

zachoff

bitter

There's the forums over at doomed forever forever doomed you could look into.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

moose23

VOLVO)))

This is the only stoner rock I go to, I also frequent teh Obleliskssss, the BC Rich players forum, candlelight forums, sunn forum etc...
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

core9

The D*A*M forum is pretty good for some stoner/doom musician stuff.  Good bunch of guys over there as well.

Metal and Beer

Fans of the original Acoustic Control Corp. should check out the forum, there's a shit ton of resources and info, even old catalogs, manuals, schems and such, and one of the original ACC employees is an active member. The traffic is mighty slow though...

http://unofficialacousticcontrolcorpmessageboard.yuku.com/directory#.Tuj_LbJyyWM
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

grimniggzy