I would rather get laid than jam with my buds

Started by Hemisaurus, December 18, 2011, 10:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metal and Beer

A good jam is like getting laid spiritually for me, and my buds ain't gonna do for the physical part, so...neither? Both?
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

Hemisaurus

Maybe you need to get laid, on top of the bass bins? Or not if you're a guitar player I guess.

Metal and Beer

"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

mortlock

hashbrowns

Dude always music before pussy. ALWAYS. Sex is awesome but jamming is better. Plus sex is just pleasure in the moment, jamming is working towards a goal man.
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

spookstrickland

I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

mortlock

"jamming is working towards a goal man."

most importantly its a goal that doesnt involve having kids..kinda like sex can sometimes have that effect..

mawso

For most of my adult life, finding a great band to jam with has been way harder for me than getting laid, so I guess I gotta vote for that.  I've definitely spent way more time not being in a cool band than I have in one.

I don't think it's really an either/or thing though.  chicks are way more into dudes that have other things going on in their life.

neighbor664

zachoff

I only get to jam once a week.  I generally get laid more than that...  Generally.

Hemisaurus

Quote from: zachoff on December 19, 2011, 10:27:49 AM
I only get to jam once a week.  I generally get laid more than that...  Generally.
Careful, don't jinx it ;)

Discö Rice

Quote from: mortlock on December 18, 2011, 10:49:28 PM
it is best if you can combine the two..
^That is absolutely 100% not true, unless you want everything of value in your life to be ruined all at once when things inevitably start going bad.
Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

Hemisaurus

I think your probably right, though there are exceptions. Jucifer for one, and my buddy who married his bass player for another.

I'm sure I'm not the only one whose been in the situation of having to hang around long after a show, because the singer, or drummer has gotten lucky. Or do some of you tell them to quit fucking about and get back in the van?

chille01

The van leaves when the van leaves.  If you're not in it, best find out where the bus station is.

spookstrickland

Quote from: Hemisaurus on December 19, 2011, 01:39:20 PM
I think your probably right, though there are exceptions. Jucifer for one, and my buddy who married his bass player for another.

I'm sure I'm not the only one whose been in the situation of having to hang around long after a show, because the singer, or drummer has gotten lucky. Or do some of you tell them to quit fucking about and get back in the van?

If their ass is not in the seat when the van leaves then they get "oil spotted" ;D
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Hemisaurus

Yeah, you guys are just mean, that's not the code ;)

SpaceTrucker

The code is, bring her in the van, fuck her till she sleeps and leave her on the county line. ;)

SpaceTrucker

hashbrowns

If anyone gets nut or pussy juice all up on my amps their ass is grass thats so gross. Just bang her in the front seat we're all bros lol!!!
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

SpaceTrucker

But dude all that cum is why gene simmons amps sound so good, NOT.

jibberish

Quote from: mortlock on December 18, 2011, 11:01:18 PM

most importantly its a goal that doesnt involve having kids..kinda like sex can sometimes have that effect..

usually doesn't involve penecillin or worse either. ask freddie....oh wait....

Hemisaurus

Quote from: jibberish on December 19, 2011, 09:46:53 PM
Quote from: mortlock on December 18, 2011, 11:01:18 PM

usually doesn't involve penecillin or worse either. ask freddie....oh wait....
that's why the next tour is the Chicks with Dicks Tour 2012 ;D