Convince your friends, in 1 song

Started by Hemisaurus, December 28, 2011, 09:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemisaurus

This may or may not be GDish, don't know, don't go there. Looking for new music, convince your friends in 1 song why they should listen to one of your favourite bands, can even be one you play in. Here's mine to get the ball rolling. The heavy part of EWiz.

Jake

poop.

Hemisaurus

Dammit, I hit applaude and the song stopped playing >:(

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Hemisaurus

Sorry, I just meant new to me, or to the rest of us, or most of us, pick something from the 1800's if you like ;)

zachoff

If you haven't checked out Scott Kelly's acoustic stuff...

hashbrowns

Fuck yeah blast from the nwobhm bitches!!
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

Discö Rice

Somebody's gonna eat my pussy or I'm gonna cut your fucking throat.

hashbrowns

Quote from: Hemisaurus on December 28, 2011, 09:01:12 AM
This may or may not be GDish, don't know, don't go there. Looking for new music, convince your friends in 1 song why they should listen to one of your favourite bands, can even be one you play in. Here's mine to get the ball rolling. The heavy part of EWiz.

While I disagree that they are the heavy part of Ewiz (we live is heavy as balls) I'm completely convinced by that one song. I've heard these guys before but had forgotten to continue exploring their discog.
I am not going to lose another fucking child and another fucking woman, because of cocaine and killing dogs!!! - Ricky

Lanticus

Hot Wings of Hell @ Slayer's Bar&Grill

jibberish

the video seems to be a kludge of video footage from several shows, but you still get the idea bigtime.

chille01

The camera mic is obviously overloaded, but you get the idea.

At_Giza

I have around 6733 plays of Rome under my belt, which lies mostly within the space of one year.  :P

SpaceTrucker

zachoff

Quote from: DustinAR on December 31, 2011, 03:28:57 PM
Quote from: zachoff on December 30, 2011, 10:43:35 AM

Hell yeah, man. Townes is kinda the Dylan of good country.  He writes all the best music and everyone covers him.

Stonergrunge

cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love