Murder in the Front Row

Started by Dunedin, January 04, 2012, 11:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunedin

Anyone got a copy of this yet? It's published by Bazillion Points. Just wondering if people think its worth shelling out for?
Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

jedbangers

Quote from: Dunedin on January 04, 2012, 11:01:06 AM
Anyone got a copy of this yet? It's published by Bazillion Points. Just wondering if people think its worth shelling out for?

I have it! It cost me a lot because the shipping to Argentina is pretty expensive. And for some reason this books is way more expensive if you buy it in the Bazillion site instead of Amazon.

Anyway, the book is AMAZING. If you like thrash you wont regret getting it. A lot of the pics are well known but you'll see tons of unknown photos. Also, the quality of the book in awesome (hard cover, high quiality paper, etc).

Most of the pictures are from bands like Metallica and Slayer, but you'll get also pics from Vio-lence, Exodus and othe acts.

Dunedin

So I finally stumped up for a copy, and also a second copy to give to a friend as a birthday present. There are some amazing photos in here, including some great early shots of Cliff Burton, and Slayer playing in a park in front of a few hundred people. That's the sort of thing I wish someone would invent time travel for!
Lemur Demands Back Scratches!