Main Menu

More craigslist wtf!

Started by Hemisaurus, January 13, 2012, 08:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogfood

Joe Nahemoth

Demon God of Panty Hose (and Umerican Foosball)
Problem solving whiskey!

The Shocker

Quote from: SunnO))) on April 20, 2013, 09:47:05 AM
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/muc/3725819920.html

ba... haha ahahahahahahahaha ababbahahahahahahahahaha

So you going to try out?  :D

Guitarist has the perfect mustache.

Jake

I bet everyone that auditions for that band has at least one black duster and occasionally eats a booger.
poop.

bbottom

chille01

Anyone wanna start a band called TWANG, just to see what sort of legal challenge he brings?

The Bandit

I guess you don't really get any wiser the older you get.

Edit:  Looked at the second link.  He looks like Michael Berryman.

Chovie D

people are nuts

a freind and I used to check the musicans wanted here daily and send each other the best ones.

bbottom

Quote from: Chovie D on April 22, 2013, 06:11:54 PM
people are nuts

a freind and I used to check the musicans wanted here daily and send each other the best ones.

Dude just posted another ad. This time it's for another "band" that he owns.

And I'm still not sure whether that is hair on his head or a hat

http://lancaster.craigslist.org/muc/3759011069.html

Cursed71

If that's hair, it's only visiting.

The Bandit

He sure is proud of those band names.

chille01

That add says he's handicapped, and I'm starting to think he doesn't mean physically. Now I feel bad.

VOLVO)))

Eh, it doesn't necessarily mean he's handicapped handicapped. Some people consider Autism or Aspergers as a handicap, and this dude seems to be one or the other, IMO. They can function normally, but they are just a little... different.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

rayinreverse

His writing seems like a nigerian scammer.

RAGER

Quote from: SunnO))) on April 24, 2013, 10:03:44 AM
Eh, it doesn't necessarily mean he's handicapped handicapped. Some people consider Autism or Aspergers as a handicap, and this dude seems to be one or the other, IMO. They can function normally, but they are just a little... different.

Oh.  like deaner.
No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

Sorta, Deany is normal on the phone, and a dick on the internet sometimes.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

Agreed. I often consider my unconditional love for Burt Reynolds movies and excessive armpit sweating to be handicaps.
poop.

The Bandit

Quote from: RAGER on April 24, 2013, 11:09:26 AM

Oh.  like deaner.

Hey Rage Cage, I behave myself in the Jam Room.  Can you?   ;)

Lip

"I cain't see shit.... cain youuu?!!"... as they splash into the swimming pool...

Name the movie Jake.
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Jake

Huh. You mean a car going into a swimming pool? Terry Bradshaw and Mel Tillis from Cannonball Run?
poop.

RAGER

Quote from: The Bandit on April 24, 2013, 03:13:38 PM
Quote from: RAGER on April 24, 2013, 11:09:26 AM

Oh.  like deaner.

Hey Rage Cage, I behave myself in the Jam Room.  Can you?   ;)

Relax dude.  there's plenty of good natured ribbing in here.  here I mad you a JamRoom appropriate necklace.

No Focus Pocus

VOLVO)))

Love that movie. I have a copy that Burt signed for me when I was a kid... I've got pictures around here somewhere.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Lumpy

Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

I,Galactus

Holy  :D @ that sex offendin' last line there.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

bbottom