Main Menu

More craigslist wtf!

Started by Hemisaurus, January 13, 2012, 08:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Some cocksucker in Atlanta saw my CL ad for my Dan Armstrong and is trying to trade me for a 2005 Les Paul Custom – one that he "bought new for $2,800, but doesn't have orginal case."

Major red flag.

His pictures show a relatively legit looking Gibson, but I've got a motherfucking eagle eye for Chinese Gibsuns, so he does not know I'm the wrong sumbitch to try to be hustling. I'm going to string him along and drop the fucking hammer. Not sure exactly how yet. Any suggestions? No law enforcement... strictly self-policing community vigilante justice. I would be morally okay with jacking him on a trade and just taking his guitar. I'd be saving someone else from getting ripped off that way.

Assholes like this are chipping away at the clean conscious I've enjoyed so far with my counterfeit guitar.
poop.

Chovie D

let it go, not worth the trouble.

Jake

But Mr. Anchovy, I've got the time and inclination. Aaaaaand the clear moral highground (for once!).
poop.

VOLVO)))

Jake, ill take the Fibson from you for justice.

I want one to play live :-(
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dogfood

I'd say get all his personal info, get pics of the guitar, then go public.  Post all his info and pics of fiddle on CL.  I see that kind of shit happening in Dallas from time to time.
Problem solving whiskey!

Mr. Foxen

Saw a plank into the outline of a Dan Armstrong and write 'Dan Armstrong (not fake, honest) on it with crayon. Arrange to do the trade, but make him do the travel.

Edit: I assume its a $250 fake and a few grand worth of instrument the other way, so should get some effort out of him.

Jake

I think he's onto me because I asked for some pics of the electronics and some close ups of the headstock.
poop.

dogfood

Let's see just how dumb he is.
Problem solving whiskey!

Lumpy

POWER HOUR TV SHOW SEEKS HARDROCKBLUES/METAL ORG MUSIC FOR MY SHOW (lets bring back the real rock music long)

island !........hey there my name is crazyjoe host of a new show thats wants to bring back the real music not WILL NEVER DIE !

my show can reach over 30.000 people and we need your help as we will move are show to nyc were it can be seen by more people !

im here to help you and please help me by being a real deal org band that kick;s lond island ass !

call me joe @ 845...309........1149...........and send me a great sounding demo at mailboxdog6460@aol.com...................we need each other ! LETS ROCK ! LONG LIVE ROCK !

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/muc/3904601164.html
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RAGER

Then there are these that come up from time to time.  I't a fucking volume knob in a box ya jack ass!!!!!

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/msg/3891900720.html
No Focus Pocus

Chovie D

that is awesome.(ragers 35 dollar volume pot)

RAGER

If some dumbfuck is dumbfuck enough to buy it then fuck em I guess.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

RacerX

Gotta appreciate the honesty (and the term "angry butt-hole metal)...

"We're looking for buskers, street and coffee shop musicians to play weekend gigs at the Idalia Road Marketplace in Rio Rancho.

If you play for tips and CD sales we're the place for you.

Our needs are for people who can perform Saturdays and/or Sundays from 11AM to 1PM, or thereabouts.

We provide a powered amp/mixer, two mics and stands, Yamaha speakers, a monitor, power a tip box and lots of encouragement for people to tip. You provide the music.

We're an open air market and our primary demographic is women from 30 to 70 .... so, as much as I like a wide variety of sounds we can't have ScreamO, Hip-hop, Grunge (if anyone's still playing that) angry butt-hole metal, depressing songs about the end of life, etc, etc. Our grove out here is upbeat, classical guitar, folk, country, world, mainstream rock, your own music as long as it's not going make folks want to kick puppies, or jump from bridges.

Contact us by email if you're interested and send us a link so we can listen to your music if it's on the net.

Check us out at .................. www.idaliaroadmarketplace.com .................... You can also find us on Facebook.

Thanks,
Marc"

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/muc/3955746772.html
Livin' The Life.

dogfood

Quote from: RAGER on July 24, 2013, 04:56:59 PM
Hey Sunn(0)))!!!

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/msg/3956721722.html

It MUST be purchased and kept in the family!  I have never seen one in real life.  Perhaps we need to crowd source the funds?!  I know nothing about crowd sourcing but I gots $50 USD I'd let go to play that baby for one month.
Problem solving whiskey!

VOLVO)))

Goddamn, dude. Oli, is that a fair price?

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dogfood

Sue me, I've never been near a Klipp... ???
Problem solving whiskey!

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Lip

Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Lip

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.