Started by Hemisaurus, January 13, 2012, 08:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beta Cloud

why does it hurt when i pee?

everdrone

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/muc/5319070071.html

doom metal chick, really that down???  

mortlock

that chick has got to be the most metal chick on the planet. im in love.

im gonna see if she can relocate and join my band. ill even offer to sacrifice her baby on stage when she gives birth. first ill put corpse paint on the little mother fucker.

everdrone

Beta Cloud

everdrone

everdrone

jibberish

grandma guy and metal chick is the same person trolling craigslist.

I wonder if they have a channel? heh

that person is pretty funny and I BET he purposely misspelled sepalatura and Berry white
(I may actually be one of the few people who really likes both barry white and sepultura)

everdrone

Beta Cloud

jibberish

Quote from: Beta Cloud on December 08, 2015, 04:44:54 AM
WANT.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/msg/5350095517.html

WANT BAD.

I actually want one of those really old  "single pup at the neck position"  juniors, but yowza are they expensive.
wtf, must be a collector thing, so that cuts me out.

edit: well that sucks. can't find one with just a bridge pup. I guess the ones with 2 pups are as good as it gets, oh well

RacerX

The brutally honest approach:

QuoteGreybeard metal, west side

From heavy to metal
Duo seeking drummer or bassist or any combination. Vocals a plus. Not serious. Most Mondays. Few gigs. Many covers, originals slowly coming along. Hook/groove driven. MOST Mondays. We could sway from the Monday situation if you have a place to practice. The idea of renting a practice place is good with another member or two. Baggage on the otherside of practice. Not out to change the world, just enjoy playing. Mostly just standing around telling bad jokes and trying to play songs to the best of our ability with the least amount of practice and most amount of something something darkside. Think, southern rock with touches of doom. Don't act like you started playing cuz you thought it was smart

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/muc/5389959792.html
Livin' The Life.

Beta Cloud

mortlock

agent of change

Good old Earth Sound Research. I snagged a ESR 2x15 for like $40 a couple years ago on Craigslist. Fuck yeah.
We didn't come here for economic politics or religious bickering, we came to rock.

Beta Cloud

jibberish

Quote from: Beta Cloud on February 18, 2016, 02:46:44 PM
NUCKING FUTS!!!

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/msd/5453283518.html

[place quote from liquid here]

so sunno, just how thin can you shave a thin neck AND scallop it too. that would help out the value added artwork.

*****************************************************************************************************************

does anyone have an anodized aluminum neck with a rosewood fretboard?  you could make as thin of a profile as you cared to, basically.

VOLVO)))

Depends on how good the neck was to begin with. I've scalloped a couple Ibanez necks that got a little hairy because they were so thin. It's a matter of leverage. At some point there won't be enough resistance to keep the neck flat.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Pissy

I have a scalloped neck flying v. It ruined the thing as far as I'm concerned. Just the frets from 13 on up. I bought it that way, cuz it was a Gibson v for $100 and I was 16. Now I let the kids kick it around.
Vinyls.   deal.

Beta Cloud

Quote from: Pissy on February 19, 2016, 06:49:28 PM
I have a scalloped neck flying v. It ruined the thing as far as I'm concerned. Just the frets from 13 on up. I bought it that way, cuz it was a Gibson v for $100 and I was 16. Now I let the kids kick it around.

hindsight=20-20.

dude, i had a 76' strat, mint. it was a natural ash. gorgeous. i scalloped it. did a pretty good job actually. sealed it w/linseed oil.
then the shred thing blew out. i traded it for some 90's era bullshit like a crate solid state head or some shit.

i am a douche.

spookstrickland

Quote from: Pissy on February 19, 2016, 06:49:28 PM

Ive been wanting a V with an upper fret scallop job.....
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.

VOLVO)))

Lemme get that V. I've got some stuff for your kids to kick around. ;-)
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.