Previous topic - Next topic

khoomeizhi

/y'all need some spice in the cracks
let's dispense the unpleasantries

RAGER

Quote from: khoomeizhi on February 23, 2012, 06:52:46 PM
Quote from: RAGER on February 23, 2012, 12:56:36 PM
That is probably chili powder and paprika with butter........on a stick

it should be, true, but what is actually pictured is some old-ass sweet corn or some picked-green-but-then-left-to-get-old-ass field dent. there's just too much space for it to be an effect of spice in the cracks.

/excessive analysis

Yeah I could totally go into a diatribe about amercanized mexican cuisine but fuck it.     i love me some ZZ though
No Focus Pocus

demon gal

Besides the rotten corn the entire hue of that photo is somewhat unappetizing. The guacamole looks like baby diarrhea.

Jor el

Quote from: Sam Hain on February 23, 2012, 08:19:49 AM

Circus Peanuts picture is just as horrific as Tub Girl picture - if not worse.
What Would Scooby Do ?

whoshotthefrog

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

bitter

Those rubbery candy peanuts are foul.

I get really into certain brands/types of chips. I don't really care for them but if they're around I can't stop. My favorite are those Hawaiian Luau bbq chips made by Tim's Cascade chips. They have one of the best/sweetest bbq flavors coupled with a really nice spicy quality. The spicy part reminds me of those hot fries potato chips I ate as a kid. The only problem I have is these luau bbq chips have an inconsistent quality from bag to bag. More often then not, they aren't seasoned enough with the bbq seasoning and are just like those aforementioned hot fries. I think they do that so people won't get addicted to their chips. If not, I would eat them daily and I don't even like chips that much.

Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan