Food you can't stop eating

Started by The Shocker, February 14, 2012, 04:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shocker

Until you've eaten way too much and feel gross.

For me the #1 is:

Deviled eggs.  Man I just can't stop eating them.

also:
Boiled shrimp, crawfish, crabs and peanuts.

Demon Lung

Cheese puffs, cold cuts, pizza. If I eat enough pizza then all that I smell is cheese which is bothersome because the smell of cooked cheese in beard smells horrible. I have to wash my beard soon afterwards. And hotdogs. Those hotdogs like ball park  that have both pork and beef in them . I will eat those raw

The Shocker

Yeah Doritos and Pringles are deadly too.

Demon Lung

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

mertz

I agree with the deviled eggs. I love chips and dip too.

Jor el

Any appetizer spread is bad news.
What Would Scooby Do ?

Demon Lung

mortlock

when im high and have the munchies i cant stop eating anything..

mertz

I have a creation ... Rice-A-Roni meatballs. They should be called crack balls they are so addicting!

mortlock

Volume

Pretty much anything with beans.

The Shocker

Quote from: mertz on February 14, 2012, 11:16:17 PM
I have a creation ... Rice-A-Roni meatballs. They should be called crack balls they are so addicting!

Mmm, reminds me of the porcupine meatballs my dad made when we were kids.  

mertz

Quote from: deaner33 on February 15, 2012, 08:25:31 AM
Quote from: mertz on February 14, 2012, 11:16:17 PM

Mmm, reminds me of the porcupine meatballs my dad made when we were kids. 
Please post recipe.

mertz

Quote from: mortlock on February 14, 2012, 11:38:33 PM
^please post recipe.
My mom made this when we were kids. You have to keep it simple or it loses it's charm.
Mix together 1 egg, lean ground beef, and the rice only from the Rice-A-Roni box
Make your meatballs and brown them in a skillet with a little butter.
In a separate bowl or measuring cup, mix together the seasoning package with about 1 1/2 cups to 2 cups water and pour it over the meatballs in the skillet. Bring it to a low boil, then simmer until meatballs are cooked.
....and there you have it! "Crack balls"!

GodShifter

reviled eggs ammirite??  :D

Another thing my internet brother and I don't have in common

The Shocker

Quote from: GodShifter on February 15, 2012, 10:42:52 AM

That's ok, I still love you.

Mertz, the recipe is similar except my dad made a tomato sauce for ours.  I don't remember what they were served with - probably more rice or mashed potatoes.  My dad has been a vegetarian for over 30 years now.  All his great meat recipes died when he had his triple bypass.

Demon Lung

me personally i can destroy a whole fucking carton of eggs made into deviled eggs. my farts stink for days after

demon gal

The only thing I have a problem with stopping is chocolate. If it's in front of me it's going down the gullet. I simply cannot have a piece of chocolate bar and then put the rest away for later, I don't care how big it is.  

mertz

Quote from: deaner33 on February 15, 2012, 10:50:51 AM
Quote from: GodShifter on February 15, 2012, 10:42:52 AM

That's ok, I still love you.

Mertz, the recipe is similar except my dad made a tomato sauce for ours.  I don't remember what they were served with - probably more rice or mashed potatoes.  My dad has been a vegetarian for over 30 years now.  All his great meat recipes died when he had his triple bypass.
Sounds like a smart man.

RAGER

For me it's probably cured meats.  If there's prosciutto or cappacola or salumi in the house......can't stop.

A close second would be chips and salsa.  Cheese is just a way of life.
No Focus Pocus

I,Galactus

Haribo Goldbären:

There's almost always a "SUPER 3-POUND BAG" in my fridge.

That's more food I won't stop eating, though.

I used to be really bad about Cheez-its, especially the white cheddar and tabasco flavors.  Those things are the fucking devil.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

GodShifter

QuoteBoiled shrimp, crawfish, crabs and peanuts.

This is me, too, however. Especially boiled shrimp.

The Shocker

I,Galactus

Fuck all y'all for getting me thinking about boiled peanuts again... I haven't had those in more than a decade and I can still recall the awesomeness.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"