Coke (the drink) or Pepsi? Has this poll already been done?

Started by mertz, February 18, 2012, 12:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cat shepard

Quote from: mortlock on March 15, 2012, 12:59:01 AM
whats so special about 'mcdonalds' coke??

The mcdonalds coke, ketchup, and stuff is customized to create a chemical reaction when mixed in the mouth which is conducive to experiencing a pleasurable paste of sugar and salt and stuff, that the brain will recall as an endorphin releasing high everytime you pass by the golden arches wanting more hamburger methadone.

mortlock

Quote from: cat shepard on March 15, 2012, 02:02:20 AM
Quote from: mortlock on March 15, 2012, 12:59:01 AM
whats so special about 'mcdonalds' coke??

The mcdonalds coke, ketchup, and stuff is customized to create a chemical reaction when mixed in the mouth which is conducive to experiencing a pleasurable paste of sugar and salt and stuff, that the brain will recall as an endorphin releasing high everytime you pass by the golden arches wanting more hamburger methadone.
sounds like an addiction to the pink slime..i heard about that shit..they put it in the mcdonalds hamburgers..it might be in the coke as well..

BitterAndTwisted

I'm not a fizzy drink fan and rarely touch the stuff.  Cola drinks seem appealing but but promise much and deliver so little.  Much, much too sweet and therefore not thirst-quenching.  Except for when I'm drinking Jack Daniels with a mixer and then either will do.
Fucking retards, taste my nuts while getting dunked on.