Coke (the drink) or Pepsi? Has this poll already been done?

Started by mertz, February 18, 2012, 12:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

i always liked pepsi better..we had a vending machine where i used to work that gave you pepsi served on ice..i swear i tasted cinnamon in it..i think thats why i like it better than coke.. 

Demon Lung

Demon Lung

Quote from: mertz on February 18, 2012, 09:49:52 AM
I'm referring to the beverage.
I'm taking about beverages. I prefer mountain few over mellow yellow. Dr pepper over mr pib and so forth. I like coke more than Pepsi though

mertz

Quote from: Demon Lung on February 18, 2012, 09:58:54 AM
Quote from: mertz on February 18, 2012, 09:49:52 AM
I'm referring to the beverage.
I'm taking about beverages. I prefer mountain few over mellow yellow. Dr pepper over mr pib and so forth. I like coke more than Pepsi though
I'm a little slow ;)

Demon Lung

Fuck man I would like to go ahead and apologize for spelling mountain dew, mountain few. I know most of you will understand what I'm talking about but there's a few people like racer x and worthless Willie that wouldn't be able to figure it out. So let me apologize before hand

khoomeizhi

let's dispense the unpleasantries

mertz

RAGER

Quote from: khoomeizhi on February 18, 2012, 11:17:23 AM
poll needs a 'neither' option. fuck all that mess.

Yep.  it's a rare occasion that I drink soda.
No Focus Pocus

khoomeizhi

let's dispense the unpleasantries

grimniggzy

I've always liked Pepsi better. I'll drink either though.

whoshotthefrog

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive they would eventually find me attractive.

http://whoshotthefrog.tumblr.com/

http://www.instagram.com/whoshotthefrog/

MikeyT

Pepsi all the way.

1.  Pepsi
                2.  RC
                3.  Coke
'Seven doctors couldn't help my head,
They said, "You better quit, son, before you're dead".'

DavidATX

It's my understanding that in general Yankees like Pepsi and southerners like Coke. I am off soda for now, but when I drink em I much, much prefer real cane sugar in em.

Dr Pepper is superior to all colas.

L. Ron

I almost never drink soda because while it is often delicious it's horrible for you, but in the rare instances that I do I'm all about Tamarindo Jarritos or Jamaican Ginger Beer.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do and doing it with the people that you love.

Dunedin

Lemur Demands Back Scratches!

Mr Neutron

coke.

however, in a perfect world i would have jarritos toronja on tap.
mmmm.....
"Where words fail, music speaks."

Lumpy

The Jarritos Toronja is delicious, I don't suppose there will ever be a Diet version :(

I haven't tried the Tamarindo, but I might have to emulate my man L.Ron and check it out.

I drink diet soda and water. And coffee.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

rayinreverse

Only in cases of extremem hangover do I drink soda,and when I do its mcdonalds coke.

mortlock