So I've got this nifty lil 1959 Supro 110 combo w/original speaker

Started by Spacebone1.02, February 29, 2012, 05:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spacebone1.02

& I think original tubes, anyone know a good asking price range for this, or trustworthy place in Portland that would be able to help me out?

saw a few approximate models to this one goin for quite a bit, wanna make sure I don't miss out on my big break..

Lumpy

You have a good Ebay record? I would put it on Ebay, sold 'as is'. Write a good ad with lots of pics ('sweet vintage tone' etc). Say that "she's a honey". If she looks kind of old and fucked up, she's a 'nicotine queen' etc.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Spacebone1.02

ha thanks lumpy not a bad idear, little too much balls to this amp to comfortably call it a honey though, luckily hasn't been smokin' at all since I've known her..

Lumpy

That looks awesome (clean!) but get a good digital camera (borrow one if needed) and take better quality pics. More pics = more better.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

The Shocker

Quote from: Lumpy on February 29, 2012, 07:40:09 PM
That looks awesome (clean!) but get a good digital camera (borrow one if needed) and take better quality pics. More pics = more better.

Is that chicken?  Looks delicious.

kirky

pretty sure that's the amp that jimmy page used to record "led zeppelin I" should be worth some good coin...

bitter

I'll second the better pic quality statement. That's a sharp looking little amp you've got there.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

Spacebone1.02

sheeesh alright, I'll have my professional photographer gf whip some up..

Jake

Quote from: kirky on February 29, 2012, 11:34:02 PM
pretty sure that's the amp that jimmy page used to record "led zeppelin I" should be worth some good coin...

Actually, I've read it was the Supro Coronado. Check this link for a detailed explanation (about halfway down) http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=296118
poop.

the diddler

Since this amp has no Page jizz, I will now offer you 75 AMERICAN DOLLARS for it- no need to take additional pictures.  I'll be in Portland Saturday, let me know where to pick it up.  Thanks!

Spacebone1.02

my diddle-sense is tingling; am I about to be taken advantage of??!?

SpaceTrucker

^nah hes a strait up dude, I sold him this cheap orange "Superfuzz" I think distortion pedal. and he gave me 20 bucks for it!

Ranbat

Meh :/

Spacebone1.02

clockwork green

Lame. Unless can get enough to keep you out of jail or have some equally significant impact on your life you've to keep it. You'll still be broke after selling it so you might as well be broke with something cool.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

Ranbat

^ Exactly. Keep it. If you sell it, you may never get another shot at anything this cool.
Meh :/