Rumplestiltskin ~ make me want you

Started by Damocles74, March 17, 2012, 05:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damocles74

..or whatever the song is called.
Really diggin' on this track! Heavy blues raaaaawk!

Love the thumping bass line and, like a really primitive Ritchie Blackmore guitar wank. Nice  :P
Redditor Lucis Aeternae

libertycaps

Got the ltd. CD pressing in the new wanky faux lp type cardbox thingy package.
It's like taking an lp out of the sleeve, but in 1/8th ratio. So why fuckin' bother?
But anyways, it's a keeper.

You got those Macs rebuilt yet, mang? Do you realize that you hit motherlode mainline gold with that find? Fucker.  ;)

libertycaps

With original McIntosh KT88's too? Holy fuckin' hell.

Damocles74

Don't be mad but....sold it for 5k to finance my trip to Santiago, Chile. I am in Cerro San Cristobal right now drinking Kunstmann honey ale at a cafe with a beautiful chilena about to check out the famous sanctuary on top of the hill 8)

I think I made the right decision ;)

Redditor Lucis Aeternae

Damocles74

On a side note: did I just screw up royally in getting this JVC ql-a2? Direct drive sacrilege!

Also, Let me know if you come across any Ougenweide vinyl ;)

Redditor Lucis Aeternae

libertycaps

$5K sounds about right. Some people like things, others experiences. I'm definitely a thing guy. Really sad i don't have 5K laying around. Would have to sell the house for that. I'm starting back at $quare one post divorce. I wish i could have been your buyer. But, then again, i did just put 17 hundred into my dynaco MKIII's. What did i offer you? 3K? That was a bit cheeky, heh. Can't say i didn't try. Congrats & have fun, man.

RacerX

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rumpleforeskin Circlejerk.
Livin' The Life.