Never seen one of these before...

Started by RacerX, April 10, 2012, 07:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacerX

Livin' The Life.

At_Giza

If I remember right, one of these was competing against the other. I'm pretty sure it was Gibson trying to get into WEM's market, but I dunno. Hell, might have just been the style for a bit then. heh

mortlock

cool looking amps..how did they sound in real life..

Chovie D

"originally produced for Gibson Stereo guitars such as the ES-345 and 355, with one channel dedicated to each pickup"

spookstrickland

I'd like to have one of them with a stereo chorus pedal.  That would sound huge!
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

mutantcolors

Meh it would sound medium, stereo chorus to two amps across the room from each other is how one attains huge

Baltar

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

jibberish

Quote from: mutantcolors on April 12, 2012, 01:35:07 AM
Meh it would sound medium, stereo chorus to two amps across the room from each other is how one attains huge

i was just going to say...my stereo effects sound huge with 2 speakers(call them PA speakers if you want) well apart, and the dry main signal in the middle from the mic'd amp.

jibberish

I was just thinking about an amp like these, like what could you really use one for that is slick.

local H could use something like that, with one side modded for lower end of guitar/upper bass range(10" bass speaker perhaps), for an all-in-one solution for his guitar setup.