Oakland guitarist not looking for anyone.

Started by clockwork green, May 17, 2012, 02:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockwork green

Mennonite death crunk metal guitarist is perfectly happy with the band he has and is looking for nothing...unless you want to start a surf band that covers thrash metal songs and adds some psych.
"there's too many blanks in your analogies"

Jake

Oh man, I would love to definitely not jam with you sometime! As soon I get my keytar back from my tech (its getting doom tuned), I will be sure to not give you a heads up.
poop.

clockwork green

Hell yeah...we should definitely avoid that.

Jake

Does anyone know where I could find a singer that only uses sign language? The Craigslist m4m section hasn't been particularly helpful in locating one.
poop.

Hemisaurus

Wow, enough irony in here to almost be attracted by a very strong magnet.

grimniggzy

Quote from: Jake on May 17, 2012, 10:17:08 AM
Oh man, I would love to definitely not jam with you sometime! As soon I get my keytar back from my tech (its getting doom tuned), I will be sure to not give you a heads up.

you sure your keytar isn't being doom dom'd?

Jake

Of course I'm sure. I'd bet my ironic beard and beer gut on it.
poop.

grimniggzy

yeah, but what about your real priced possesions...
your fixie & this...

I,Galactus

Quote from: Hemisaurus on May 17, 2012, 10:32:35 AM
Wow, enough irony in here to almost be attracted by a very strong magnet.

Sounds we need you and dunnie to wire up a tube powered electromagnetic irony detector.
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

tombhex

speaking of fixies and tripping balls, you bros going to the acid mothers temple show tonight at random california trendy dive bar? we can nurse pbrs together.

grimniggzy

neighbor664

Quote from: clockwork green on May 17, 2012, 02:23:43 AM...unless you want to start a surf band that covers thrash metal songs and adds some psych.

That sounds like something Id love to do if I wasn't actively not looking for a band too.

Jake

I should note that I'm also not actively seeking a tattoo artist to ink my introspective poetry across my upper chest. Or to get the "faux gutter punk" knuckle tattoos that will read ( B U T T )( F U C K ) when I knuckle-up for Facebook photos.
poop.

clockwork green

Quote from: neighbor664 on May 17, 2012, 11:29:07 AM
Quote from: clockwork green on May 17, 2012, 02:23:43 AM
...unless you want to start a surf band that covers thrash metal songs and adds some psych.

That sounds like something Id love to do if I wasn't actively not looking for a band too.
It's actually something I've really wanted to do for awhile.  Metal riffs actually sounds pretty good clean and with a lot of reverb and played surf style...especially Slayer songs. 

mutantcolors

Everything made into surf sounds good. That's why surf is so good. It just...sounds...good.

RacerX

Yeah, when you're ready to get a DoomSurf or SurfDoom outfit going, get ahold of me.

The slower grooves will allow the tremolo & reverb some room to breathe...
Livin' The Life.

mutantcolors

Runemagick pretty much nailed that sound already.

liquidsmoke

Quote from: grimniggzy on May 17, 2012, 11:16:40 AM
now that's what's goin' on

This is pretty much the most awesome thing ever but why the fuck is it 5 hours? Doesn't that like use up a lot of space on youtube servers?

jibberish

I'm sure none of you are wondering why I haven't called you all together here today.

chlorpromazine

I'd love to flake out on a drum audition for you dudes' surf metal project.

mutantcolors

grimniggzy

Quote from: liquidsmoke on May 17, 2012, 09:22:58 PM
Quote from: grimniggzy on May 17, 2012, 11:16:40 AM
now that's what's goin' on

This is pretty much the most awesome thing ever but why the fuck is it 5 hours? Doesn't that like use up a lot of space on youtube servers?

their fault

jibberish

i guess part of what happened after white zombie...
regardless, i like my famous monsters album and you might too :)

btw, the women deliver, if you let 'em.....

Jötun

Quote from: Jake on May 17, 2012, 10:31:32 AMDoes anyone know where I could find a singer that only uses sign language?

I don't know sign language, but I can sing in braille. Wanna jam?
[soundcloud]http://snd.sc/NHCMKH[/soundcloud]

clockwork green

I hate when American's sing in braille with a British accent.