Main Menu

Show us your guitars yay

Started by Baxandall, May 26, 2012, 10:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonergrunge

Jake... DAMN!! (it would be nice to see an SG there).
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

moose23

Jake can you take the picture again showing all the heads too? Lovely collection of guitars but needs an SG or two...

I,Galactus

Is it the "turd lighting" that makes your tele necks look so different?
"Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut? Why don't you take a flying fuck at the mooooooooooooon?"

Jake

Got the ACC 8x10 last fall on clearance new from GC for (I think) $275. An SG would be nice but the ornery in me kinda hates Gibson right now and for the foreseeable future. Besides, I'm pretty sure the SGB I have in the middle there is a superior instrument and eases the urge. That said, don't think I haven't been looking on eBay for Tokai, Burny, Greco, or other MiJ SGs -- because I clearly have issues distinguishing need vs want.
poop.

Jake

Yup, those Tele necks are indeed different tints. The Warmoth is a much more yellow vintage tint. Gold star, eagle eye!

It looks a little garish and "Gear Page-y" with all that shit, so let me qualify it a little. Everything that's pricey was either bought a long time ago or on the super cheap – and only through much flipping of other gear. Plus, I haven't had a car payment in 7 or 8 years and refuse to pay $100 (or whatever it costs) for a cell phone. You'd be surprised how much fun stuff you can get by saving $300-400 per month that way.
poop.

moose23

Quote from: Jake on April 01, 2013, 12:39:52 PM
Got the ACC 8x10 last fall on clearance new from GC for (I think) $275. An SG would be nice but the ornery in me kinda hates Gibson right now and for the foreseeable future. Besides, I'm pretty sure the SGB I have in the middle there is a superior instrument and eases the urge. That said, don't think I haven't been looking on eBay for Tokai, Burny, Greco, or other MiJ SGs -- because I clearly have issues distinguishing need vs want.

Cool. Still need to see heads though.  >:(

Jake

Aight. But they's mostly just reissuses that I love and that the internet hates.

poop.

Metal and Beer

Oh. It's one of those Acoustics::::wink::: ;)
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

VOLVO)))

True story, I bought one of those ACC cabs to knick the speakers out of.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

^^Just like I said: Reissues I love and that the internet hates.
poop.

The Bandit

Ha, was just thinking how SunnJake could do a pretty good show us Deaner's guitar picture.

Zero

Lip

Man... took me forever to find this place...haha.
Howdy.
Hey Jake - looks like your collection keeps growing.
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Lumpy

Quote from: Lip on April 06, 2013, 12:56:45 AM
Man... took me forever to find this place...haha.
Howdy.
Hey Jake - looks like your collection keeps growing.

ZOMFG, CAN I HAVE IT? ???
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Metal and Beer

Lip hath arriveth ! I tried lookin' for ya on them internets brutha, lots of gear here you need to have...

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

Jake

El Rojo Lippy with a hit & run?
poop.

Metal and Beer

Lip

HAHA - one and the same = man - everyones here! Metal and Beer - whats up mang! SunnO))) is the moderator!! Whats this world comin toooo??!!
Last night I heard the ghetto bird circle.... as I was eatin' fish.... and watchin' Erkel...

Lip

Man - some sweet guitars in here.... Can I have them??? ALL of them??!!

VOLVO)))

Welcome home, dear friend. Welcome home.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

mulekicker

I've been on a pretty strict diet of p90's lately.

mulekicker

Apparently, I don't know how to post photos. Computers are hard.

[attachment deleted by admin]