Main Menu

spamming a friends band

Started by eyeprod, June 12, 2012, 07:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyeprod

my friends band, White Manna just released their debut album today on holy mountain. Check it out. I played with them for a short period a couple of years ago, and the drummer is also the drummer in my band, The Hard Ride. Kind of a funny story with their lead guitarist...He's on the record, but due to personal reasons (he's not been in the band for awhile) he chose to leave his name off the disc. Has since regretted it. Oh, band drama.

http://www.roughtrade.com/site/
CV - Slender Fungus

Demon Lung

This could be worst band spamming in the history of band spamming. Band spammers aren't welcome here unless they have become an active part of the stoner rock community. Basically it's like this. If I had a band and wanted to spam it then it would be ok because everyone already knows that I'm legit and they don't even like me

grimniggzy

you forgot to type in all caps, DL ;)
at least he has a few posts
spam on, it's not my board

VOLVO)))

Man, y'all shutcher shit. Robert is from the Old Country. He is welcome to do as he pleases.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Demon Lung

Well of jake says he's legit then he's legit

The Shocker

Hell, even I remember eyeprod from the old board.

mutantcolors

I like what I hear. That said, I bet this is a better way to promote them:

http://whitemanna.bandcamp.com/album/white-manna

mutantcolors

Can I just say that this is really good?

This is really good.

VOLVO)))

Yep, I'm listenin' to it currently, and diggin' it.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Dr.Zayus

Eyeprod's the man!! Put my band up once and my singer left her brush at his place. He actually mailed it back to her...That's class!

mortlock

band spamming is ok if you have over 10 posts.

rayinreverse

I've got a sweet skull picture he did of me a few years back. Also played a show with him. He's way legit.

eyeprod

thank guys. no worries. just trying to do a little hype where I think people might like the music. these guy are my bros
CV - Slender Fungus

Metal and Beer

I think Demon Bung was tryin' his new sarcasm generator out, it still needs work as you can see...

Quote from: mortlock on June 12, 2012, 11:52:28 PM

I believe we passed a moratorium (or a Mortatorium if you will), it's now 5 post minimum unless your band kills, then it's 3 post min.  ;)

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 12, 2012, 09:02:35 PM
Man, y'all shutcher shit. Robert is from the Old Country. He is welcome to do as he pleases.

^ Yups
"Would it kill you fellas to play some Foghat?"

mortlock

Quote from: Metal and Beer on June 13, 2012, 01:07:57 AM
I think Demon Bung was tryin' his new sarcasm generator out, it still needs work as you can see...

Quote from: mortlock on June 12, 2012, 11:52:28 PM

I believe we passed a moratorium (or a Mortatorium if you will), it's now 5 post minimum unless your band kills, then it's 3 post min.  ;)

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 12, 2012, 09:02:35 PM

^ Yups
thats bullshit. i dont recognize the moratorium on the grounds that i was never consulted with during that decision making process. 

Demon Lung

I'm just trying to smoke some pot