Main Menu

I need a pharoah fuzz

Started by OUTLANDAH, June 22, 2012, 04:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUTLANDAH

Who has one? Doesn't one the builders post on here?

The Shocker

Quote from: OUTLANDAH on June 22, 2012, 04:18:16 AM
Who has one? Doesn't one the builders post on here?

Yep,  The Riffer.  Great guy.

The Riffer

Yeah man, email me:
electricblackdoom@gmail.
I got yo hookup daddy-o.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

taylo)))r

I just got one. It fucking slays. I love it.
(insert interesting quote)

OUTLANDAH

Yea, I've been eyeballing the musket, fuzz factory and pharaoh fuzz for while. I just think tone wise the pharaoh is on the ball.

The Shocker

The Pharaoh is like the swiss army knife or leatherman of fuzzes.  Everybody needs one cause it is so versatile.

OUTLANDAH

Purchased! First pedal I've bought in two years.

bitter

^ love that feeling of buying new effects after a long break. Oh the possibilities.
Oh Andy I'm gonna go over to mount pilot and worship Satan

strangelight

deaner's right, the pharaoh is the leatherman of pedals. so tweakable! it can do pretty much anything you need and it's awesome at all of it. some day i wanna get my hands on a black forest. just 'cause.

Stonergrunge

Damn, I would love to buy a LSTR but right now I need to be responsible with my savings and shit. Maybe someday.
cartoons, chocolate milk & rock 'n' roll!!
Fuzz is love

VOLVO)))

I got a LSTR. I dig it, but nothing can bump my Pharaoh out of the way.
"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

hisheroisjon

I want a pharaoh so fucking bad, anyone wanna trade one for my 91' rat? Or just buy it off me so I can get one? I'll post pics in the for sale thread.

Jake

Hey Riffer - spill the beans. What "big" bands are using these, or have you sold them to at least? Inquiring minds want to know... I want to know.
poop.

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Jake

Great. I love etc.'s guitar tone.
poop.

hisheroisjon

I got excited cause I thought you were talking about the Jawbreaker album for a second haha.

The Riffer

The power and reach of the Pharaoh is always humbling. Thanks for the love.

hisheroisjon, email me, I think we can work out a trade.

as far as bands or "famous" users,...I feel awkward saying, and not trying to boast..but you asked and I aim to please..some of this is what I've heard, either from the band or people associated with, or have seen on stage...H.o.F ( guitar and Bass), Sourvein, Josh Homme, Torche, Wino, Tyler Bryant, Richard Christy, Rwake, Indian, Nachmystium,Kylesa,Damned Things, Weezer.off the top of my head..I'm likely leaving someone really important out...I heard that Jeff Beck's tech either had one or something, I guess someone spotted one on the Canadian tour he did recently, what that means IDK, but if Jeff Beck owned and used one, I would die happy. But to me, the most impressive players are the multi hundreds of mid level and weekend warrior types who work 40 in a shithole deadend job and play for the love of it..they choose to use my stuff and shell out hard earned blood money for it...that is really my proudest accomplishment.
BLACK ARTS TONEWORKS
Black Arts Instagram
Black Arts FB
New Horizons, Talkin' 'bout
a True, Defiant, Alliance

Jake

That's so badass, Riffer. I feel naked for not having one (or two).

Stop looking at my penis.
poop.

VOLVO)))

I always feel inclined to buy them when they pop up for sale. I want a metal Pharaoh like fuzzfarmer had so I can use a pharaoh for death metal and such.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Supporting the riffer all day every day. I think he should make a giant multi-effects box with all of his dirt pedals in one thing. like the ultimate analog multi effects box

VOLVO)))

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

dunwichamps

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 28, 2012, 03:54:08 PM
^^^ another prolific builder

i wouldnt say prolific because mark cranks out so much more product, im thinking of prolific as producing many. Im like a sloth, i build very slowly

everdrone

I have one, it is awesomeness!  cool posts in this thread too Riffer :)

fuzzfarmer

Quote from: SunnO))) on June 28, 2012, 03:52:19 PM
I want a metal Pharaoh like fuzzfarmer had so I can use a pharaoh for death metal and such.

::)
Still have one, don't use it for the BrOotalzss though... :D