NHL 13

Started by juggernaut, September 11, 2012, 12:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juggernaut

Just got handed to me by the mail guy.  If anyone has a 360 and wants to play just let me know.

socket

Have it for the PS3.  I think this one is more worth buying than NHL 12.  I like the overhauled physics.  I wish they'd replace the commentary though, it's getting old.

I guess since we can't watch real hockey this will have to do.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

juggernaut

Quote from: socket on September 24, 2012, 11:48:20 AM
Have it for the PS3.  I think this one is more worth buying than NHL 12.  I like the overhauled physics.  I wish they'd replace the commentary though, it's getting old.

I guess since we can't watch real hockey this will have to do.

yep.  The new skating engine is really cool.  It's forced me to change how I play the game.  All of my money moves don't work any more. 

themusketking

oooooooffffffffff course the next one is better. I bought NHL12 in hopes of actually wanting to play video games again. Played for a while and realized how ridiculously bad I am at it.  Now I just lower the difficulty and play as the Charlotte Checkers and massacre the Bruins over and over. 
Something heady, stupid, and prophetic here.

mortlock

i tried playing it but it was on strike or locked out or something..

socket

Fuck both the owners and the players... they couldnt have started talking about this during last season? I've never understood the need to get to this point.  Mah!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

themusketking

I don't want to talk about the NHL. My Carolina Hurricanes have had the most exciting offseason since we went to the fucking Stanley Cup finals and here we sit not fucking watching fucking........ >:(
Something heady, stupid, and prophetic here.

socket

Sucks balls.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2