FOR SALE/WANT TO BUY thread

Started by ROWDYBEER, February 02, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortlock

bartolini j bass pick ups w/ original packaging..make offer

fender stack knob jazz bass volume and tone pots..make offer

fender j bass neck pick up only..make offer

all parts out of my bass. i bought the bartolinis new, used them for a few years then decided to go back to the originals..then put the humbucker in the neck position..thus leaving me a spare pick up. 

Pissy

Any interest in a Sovtek Mig 50?
Vinyls.   deal.

VOLVO)))

"I like a dolphin who gets down on a first date."  - Don G

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Instant Dan

Ronsound Hairpie '75 with 3-way mid switch. This is essentially a Ram Head big muff clone with the options for mids. $105.00 Paypal and shipped.

Pissy

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 07, 2011, 10:53:04 PM
Quote from: Pissy on July 07, 2011, 04:52:05 PM

elaborate

I'll get some pics of it.  I'm going to be liquidating a lot of stuff, and this is one piece that I'm willing to let go at a jam room price.  It'll need a re-tube I believe, but still works fine.  Also got a Crate Vintage Club 50 212 combo that as far as I'm concerned is one of the cheapest ways to get good tone that is also pretty dern loud.

Vinyls.   deal.

Baltar

I second that.  That Crate VC was my first tube amp and was pretty loud.
Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

black_out

Quote from: Pissy on July 08, 2011, 07:37:30 AM
Quote from: SunnO))) on July 07, 2011, 10:53:04 PM
Quote from: Pissy on July 07, 2011, 04:52:05 PM

elaborate

I'll get some pics of it.  I'm going to be liquidating a lot of stuff, and this is one piece that I'm willing to let go at a jam room price.  It'll need a re-tube I believe, but still works fine.  Also got a Crate Vintage Club 50 212 combo that as far as I'm concerned is one of the cheapest ways to get good tone that is also pretty dern loud.

If Sunn doesn't want it, I'm interested.
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

VOLVO)))

We'll see what kinda pricing is going on hurr... My dilemma is buy an amp that needs tubes... or buy tubes for the amp I already have that needs tubes...

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

black_out

Quote from: SunnO))) on July 08, 2011, 02:14:53 PM
We'll see what kinda pricing is going on hurr... My dilemma is buy an amp that needs tubes... or buy tubes for the amp I already have that needs tubes...

I'm in the same boat. Need to retube the laney. Kinda debating whether to stick with the tung sol's or try the reissue mullards out. Either way, it blew a fuse on me at a show a few weeks ago and I'm really thinking I need to invest in a back up head.
By my side I keep my things that I ne-uh-ed! Rest in peace is gonna set me free!

Instant Dan

Price drop in my ram head muff, price still includes shipping.

Instant Dan

dogfood

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/2481043123.html

not mine but this fiddle keeps popping up...he can't unload it.
Problem solving whiskey!

VOLVO)))

Buyer beware on that piece of shit. As shitty as Gibson is, there is no Orange peel in their finishes. That guitar has had a headstock repair, and from the looks of the finish, and the balls pictures, he's tryin' to hide it.

CHUB CUB 4 LYFE.

Slow

black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

bass sic

I want that fuckng 8x10.

Slow

It's dumb. Im moving to DFW.
black aspirin: "Well, I started to talk about dogmatism, but by the time I finish this sentence, you will have probably re-defined it, so what's the point in using words at all?  And by 'words', I obviously meant 'pigeons'."

eyeprod

I'm selling this 79 Ibanez ST-50 that I don't really need. It's a great guitar and I love it. Sorta beat up from a cosmetic viewpoint, but nothing major and it rules. Here's a bit I put on craigslist...

This is a great, but well used guitar. I don't play it much, so maybe someone else is interested in it. I've got a couple of these vintage 70's Ibanez guitars. They are very well made. This one is from 1979 and is an original design, made after they got sued for copying gibson, fender and some other big names. This is the low end in the ST (Studio) series, there was also an ST-100; Stripped down versions of the more expensive Ibanez Artist and Musician series, which had fancier electronics, hardware, and neck-through construction.

This guitar has small bits of cosmetic damage, particularly several chips in the finish around the edges, but no major repairs or major damage. A previous owner moved the strap pin to the edge of the top horn. It's original location was on the back side of the horn, so there is a hole where it used to be. It's got a sticker on the front just behind the tailpiece. The finish is otherwise very nice and the wood grain is beautiful. The neck and fretboard are really great. It's got a long fender type scale, 24 frets, and a huge headstock that is awesome. All hardware is original Ibanez except for the strap pins, pickups and one pickup mounting ring (the black one). The pickups in it are: Ibanez v series in the neck which sounds good, and in my opinion either a dimarzio super distortion or a copy, which sounds great. The two little toggle switches by the tone knob are evidently original. They're not connected, but appear to be for coil tapping and phase switching. It's really a great playing guitar that is also collectible. $280

Any questions, send me a mail. Jor El can vouch for me as a seller.

<P>
<P>
<P>
CV - Slender Fungus

Corey Y

I have an AxeTrak iso cab for guitar for sale. The original model, bought in late 2008. Works perfectly, very good cosmetic condition. It's a 6" Eminence speaker and a custom SM57ish capsule in a sealed enclosure with a 1/4" input (from the speaker out of your amp) and an XLR output, with a removable port and a high cut switch. I used it for recording guitar scratch tracks while tracking drums in a big live room and for recording at home. It's not dead silent, but about whisper level. It's 8 ohm and it's rated for 75 watts. You can easily use any amp really, but it's just an iso cab and not an attenuator so you can't dime out every amp. It's got a fuse to prevent anything from blowing up and a little LED so you can adjust the volume properly (you dial up until it starts blinking, then dial back a bit). I'd recommend buying extra fuses.

I wasn't going to put this on here, but I had already sold it and the guy backed out, so it's already packaged up and ready to go and I already have all the size and weight info to get a shipping quote.

$200 plus shipping. Just give me your zip and I'll get you the shipping price. SOLD

h.p. lovecraft

WREN & CUFF TALL FONT RUSSIAN --> brand new, in-the-box with all original paperwork, etc. Best version of the old Green Russians I have ever heard. $140 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS FZ-3 --> excellent condition and comes with original box and instruction booklet. The serial # dates it to sometime in 1997. Great little pedal that seems to be BOSS's version of the old Tonebenders. $55 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS RV-2; MIJ --> serial number dates it to 1987. I don't have the box but I do have a 9v adapter for it. This is quite warm for a digital reverb and can easily get those infamous Sunn O))) drones. $80 shipped to the lower 48

PM me if you need any pictures!

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die." -- Me

Baltar

Friends don't let friends play solid state amplifiers.

doomhawk

SOLD

Instant Dan

SOLD

liquidsmoke

Tascam 488 8 track cassette recorder $200 shipped.
Bought from a guy on another forum a couple years ago who said everything on it worked fine. I only used it a little bit and didn't have any problems with it. As-is though.

DiMarzio Air Norton pickup DP193FBK black, F spaced, 13 inches of wire left $40 shipped.

From the other thread, still for sale-
George L DIY kit plus 4 more plugs(14 plugs total). All are right angle. 7 made patch cables from 7" to 19" which you can use as is(1 or more sound scratchy and will need to be checked/re-cut) or re-cut/re-size them plus 33" more of cable and a few 4" scraps.
They are all clean, never gigged with, less than a year old. Was $140 new. Asking $50 shipped.

bbottom

Quote from: yesca on August 09, 2011, 03:25:25 AM
Anybody selling a bass cabinet?

maybe, where are you located?