Zappa plays Zappa

Started by mutantcolors, December 20, 2012, 12:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mutantcolors

I have to say, I was overly impressed with this show. I knew it would be decent, but my expectations were blown away. Not only has he put together a supremely gifted band, but Dweezil himself is absolutely ridiculous with a guitar in his hands. He's really doing his late, great father some justice out there. Highly recommended!

themusketking

Quote from: mutantcolors on December 20, 2012, 12:29:24 PM
I have to say, I was overly impressed with this show. I knew it would be decent, but my expectations were blown away. Not only has he put together a supremely gifted band, but Dweezil himself is absolutely ridiculous with a guitar in his hands. He's really doing his late, great father some justice out there. Highly recommended!

Haven't experienced this in person, but I have the DVD. Good God, it is fantastic. "call any vegetable. Call it by name"
Something heady, stupid, and prophetic here.

Harry Manback

love the dvd, I've gotta check them out live

mortlock

i got to make a point to see them next time they come around here..watched youtube vids and was extremely impressed. did not expect it to be so good. its not frank but if you close your eyes you will have a hard time telling it apart from the real thing..