LEMMY...

Started by MR. CREEPER, February 08, 2011, 06:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR. CREEPER

VH1 classic is showing the Lemmy documentary starting this Friday at 11:30 pm EST. There are several points thru the weekend they are showinf it after the official release. they did the same thing with beyong the lighted Stage. Can't wait.

Woody

DVD comes out tomorrow.

Doommantia

The DVD has been out for a few weeks, I got mine about a month ago. Good movie but not enough Hawkwind stuff for my liking.

grimniggzy

yo, the part where scott ian talks about him wearing those dazy dukes.
haha, i fuckin lost it.

Woody

I actually saw Lemmy in those once. First time I saw them was on a BRUTALLY hot day in July 1983. I was waiting on line to get into Lamours and he came out of the backstage area in those shorts, bullet belt, denim vest and flip flops. He must have taken a shower backstage and was heading to the bus. Lemmy in flip flops and shorts is quite a sight to behold.

grimniggzy

Quote from: Woody on March 18, 2011, 01:52:39 PM
I actually saw Lemmy in those once. First time I saw them was on a BRUTALLY hot day in July 1983. I was waiting on line to get into Lamours and he came out of the backstage area in those shorts, bullet belt, denim vest and flip flops. He must have taken a shower backstage and was heading to the bus. Lemmy in flip flops and shorts is quite a sight to behold.

hahaha, FLIP FLOPS? Amazing!

Woody

I've been trying to erase the mental image of Lemmy's feet for many years now.