PS4

Started by Ryno, June 11, 2013, 12:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socket

Oh yeah, specifically, one of the most fun games would be really lame without the move controllers. Until Dawn: Rush of Blood. It's like $20-30. It's an on rails shooter. On sort of a mine cart demented circus horror ride. Like Area 51 or House of the dead but in VR.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

Jor el

Uh....Resident Evil VR looks c-r-a-z-y

What Would Scooby Do ?

Jor el

I imagine there must be a MechWarrior type dealio?

What Would Scooby Do ?

socket

Well there's Battlezone which is like a sequel to the old vector graphic atari arcade game. It's like a tron tank game. Pretty fucking awesome. Rigs is a sports mech game which is fun but just feels a little off. There is huge potential.

sleestak

I was playing last night and it's so immersive I couldn't go to sleep afterward.  I was playing the VR Worlds that comes with the Launch bundle.  You can't explain the feeling until you experience it but VR luge is fucking exhilarating as well as Scavenger's Odyssey which is like a mini game where you're an alien in a mech suit exploring outer space.  Pretty much a short tech demo more than a game as the game is pretty much on rails but it's interesting how as you're in space there is no up or down so as it's guiding you to jump to floating asteroids you get a real weightless feeling. 

Socket brought over VR Driveclub or whatever it's called and I literally got physically sick from playing.

Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?

gritty_fingers

Yeah I tried the Occulus Rift and I felt like I want to puke. I'm just not sure If I can handle VR much less spend $500 on it.
"Ginger People"

Jor el

DriveClub demo made me seasick.

What Would Scooby Do ?

sleestak

Ditta Jor El.  Made me so sick I am afraid to play it again.  Didn't have many other motion issues with any of the other games/demos tho. 
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

socket

Take it to the Pittsburgh thread, dickhead.

Jor el

I downloaded the Rouge One X-Wing VR expansion pack for Star Wars Battlefield. 
   Where the fuck is it?  I can't find it to open it.

What Would Scooby Do ?

socket

Start Battlefront and it's an option like Multiplayer or Missions.

Jor el

What Would Scooby Do ?