Fourth of july menu.

Started by RAGER, July 01, 2013, 11:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleestak

Killing threads is my business and business is good.

socket

Nice hotdog bun, dickhead.
Don't feed the trolls... and don't be a pussy.

mortlock

joey chestnut does it again.
63 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes. He's won the contest seven consecutive times and 15 of the last 16 years.

GOAT

Muffin Man

didn't he try to eat someone in the middle of the show too?

edit; found it. he was attacked by a darth vader clown and put him down during the contest.

GOAT

RAGER

I didn't even have a deviled egg.
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

What's on the menu?  It's not like we're having a bunch of peeps over but I'll make too much just in case. Gonna be about 90°. Burn ban in effect.

Nothing fancy. Cold stuff. Chicken, tater salad, deviled eggs, some sausage of sort.

Beers.
No Focus Pocus

mortlock

not sure yet. its humid af so the skeetos will be out in force. probably burgers dusted with the lawrys. i cant get enough of that. 

Pissy

Rager, did you eat the summer sausage?

We don't have much of a plan aside from Alabama white chicken and burgers.  The 3rd is the big fireworks across the road from us, the 4th we're going to a friends house to blow things up, but Knox is going to have some of his friends with us, so no drinking while we're away and need to drive home.  
Vinyls.   deal.

RAGER

Quote from: Pissy on June 30, 2023, 07:42:13 PMRager, did you eat the summer sausage?

We don't have much of a plan aside from Alabama white chicken and burgers.  The 3rd is the big fireworks across the road from us, the 4th we're going to a friends house to blow things up, but Knox is going to have some of his friends with us, so no drinking while we're away and need to drive home. 

Totally spaced it. Buried in the freezer. I split it up so I just pulled a chunk out to thaw.

It took me a while to connect up with E. then I went out of town for a few days then got Covid and totally forgot about it.
No Focus Pocus

Muffin Man

I have dogs, strips, ground chuck, fish fillets. But not a single vegetable or shroom for kebobs. Not the smartest shopper. I did procure 2 bags of cherries. And also 4 pints of premium ice cream. Also the buns were on sale so nabbed burger-buns plain and sesame, dog buns (Hawaiian sweet). All kinds of processed food for the 4th. Let's ride.

RAGER

Ok. Summer sausage is good. A bit smoky on the nose but I think freezing it may have concentrated that. Great flavor. Had some n my Ka'ak. It's really goood if you put it in your ka'ak.
No Focus Pocus

Pissy

Admittedly, It's a tad over smoky.  Funny thing is all that smoke came from one small chunk of pecan.  You might be right about the freezing, but I think the one log I didn't freeze was the same.  
Vinyls.   deal.

sleestak

I do the Kirkland frozen sirloins and Kirkland dogs.  Friend is bringing grilled chicken legs.  Salads and the like are on the guests.  It's Jimjom's birthday on the 4th so he always gets a special cake.
Killing threads is my business and business is good.

Muffin Man

i love special cakes. not specifically but generally. a soggy lemon is fine, or poppyseed

mortlock

Joey chestnut does it again. 16th mustard belt. 62 dogs and buns in 10 minutes. World champ nathans famous hotdogs. USA USA

RAGER

Last minute ribeye skewers.

No Focus Pocus

Pissy

Vinyls.   deal.