Baked Potatoes

Started by black aspirin, July 17, 2013, 12:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeyT

Quote from: Lumpy on July 25, 2013, 08:04:37 PM
In Slovenia, there is an annual Roasted Potato Festival. It's one of their big events.

/factoid

I bet that's pretty cool. I'm going to google it.
'Seven doctors couldn't help my head,
They said, "You better quit, son, before you're dead".'

deleted account

shit, I'm out of heavy cream.  can I substitute an orange juice can full of bacon grease?

Demon Lung

Quote from: RAGER on July 25, 2013, 08:38:59 PM
Quote from: Demon Lung on July 25, 2013, 08:22:14 PMTake 8-10 regular size Yukon gold potatoes. Boil them. Drain the water. Dump them in a bowl. Add a stick of butter, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 3 tablespoons of sour cream, 1 table spoon of hellmans mayo, salt and pepper to taste. Mix that shit together and then spread it in a glass pan. Shred the fuck out of some sharp cheddar cheese and bake in the oven on 400 for like 10 min. and dial 9 1 on your phone just to be safe.
your input is never warranted or welcome to my posts. Rager

RAGER

This forum wouldn't be here for you to shit in if it wasn't for me so fuck your druthers.

Anywhoo.  I made some of those pan crisped up taters with some rock fish and kale and some salsa verde.  most of all this came from my garden, especially the taters.

No Focus Pocus

MadJohnShaft

I dug around in the dirt but didn't find any potatoes so I harvested a celeriac instead, but even that was way too small.

Some days chickens, some days feathers