Albums and/or music of personal significance...

Started by MR. CREEPER, July 21, 2013, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR. CREEPER

Hey guys. Been doing some flashing back, re: my personal growth as a musician, and I know we have quite a few musicians here, as well as a boat load of music lovers.
The point I am raising is I have identified with a personal apex point in my own musical creation, and have been revisiting this area lately, to re-inspire myself for some new writing. I have listed the music I had touch me in greatest influential proportion, and was wondering if there is a relative aspect you fellow forum members can relate to, and possible impacts you may have felt. My list is in no particular order, and was my gateway into my love for Doom, Stoner, whatever you may. Cheers.

'91-'98

Pantera-Vulgar, FBD, TGSTK
AIC-Dirt
COC-Deliverance, Wiseblood
DOWN-Nola
Type O Neg-Bloody Kisses, October Rust
Machine Head-Burn MY Eyes
My Dying Bride-Trinity
Crowbar-Sonic Excess...
Fear Factory-Demanufacture
Black Label Society-Sonic Brew

MR. CREEPER

;D Sorry, forgot two albums of significance that may draw ire from some, but are personally relevant.

Motley Crue-s/t
Savatage-Edge of Thorns

GodShifter

FYI - moved your initial thread to the GD because I thought it was more suited there. So, you might look there for some replies for your first thread. I'll leave this one here for a small faction of CAR forum members.

MR. CREEPER

Thanks, and Sorry for that. I didn't see it, so I assumed I forgot to hit the post button, like the idiot I can be from time to time.