Sammy Hagar autobiography

Started by spookstrickland, July 22, 2013, 06:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spookstrickland

Just got done reading it and with out a doubt he is one of the biggest douches out there in the classic rock world.  He:  Hates druggies but takes drugs, Hates thieves but steals, thinks getting a blow job or only fucking a chick once is not cheating on his wife.  Runs out on his first wife and kids, does his best to slander the Van Halen bros.  Brags that he could be a Billionaire but already has too much money but is constantly worried about money, Nearly kills Bob Weir and then talks bad about him.  And this is just the highlights!

Douche!!!!!!!!!
I'm beginning to think God was an Astronaut.
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

SabbathJeff

Never heard the Bob Weir story, spill them beans
Burn Everything Ash

Cinders Smolder Life

Fresh Crop Harvest

Eat. Sleep. Stonerrock.

spookstrickland

Quote from: SabbathJeff on July 22, 2013, 07:34:21 PM
Never heard the Bob Weir story, spill them beans

He meets Bob at a club and Bob is really nice to him and says come over to my house and party (Bob's got a big jar of buds) Sammy says no come to my house instead.  They party until 4 then Sammy kicks him out totally stoned and in no shape to drive.  He also fails to tell him that his drive way has a 250 foot drop off, Bob almost drives over the edge and is teter tottering on the edge.

Next day sammy has the balls to bitch about Bob's car blocking his driveway because it was so jammed up the tow truck driver could not get it pulled back up.

He really just could not care he almost died. it's just amazing what an asshole he is.

I would never send anyone home who could not drive safe. 
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

mortlock

all im thinking about is what kind of driveway has a dropoff like that..fucking some serious waterfront property..thats what..haha. I don't blame Sammy for that. he had chicks he needed to fuck that night.

SabbathJeff

that's really jacked, Spook.  Bob weir is a fucking saint, I don't worship him, but I know he's an OG with real, peaceful intentions.  How could you do that to someone?  What an asshole.  Fuck hagar, fuck van hagar.
Burn Everything Ash

Cinders Smolder Life

Fresh Crop Harvest

Eat. Sleep. Stonerrock.

spookstrickland

Quote from: SabbathJeff on July 23, 2013, 09:46:24 AM
that's really jacked, Spook.  Bob weir is a fucking saint, I don't worship him, but I know he's an OG with real, peaceful intentions.  How could you do that to someone?  What an asshole.  Fuck hagar, fuck van hagar.

Yep, and it gets worse.  They went into the studio together and Bob was multitracking a real masterpiece and Sammy Started bitching that he was taking too long and wasting his time.  He was so pissy that Bob just walked out.  I say that if a legend like Bob Weir wants to build you a masterpiece of music to sing on you let him!
www.spookstrickland.com
www.tombstoner.org

deleted account

Quote from: mortlock on July 23, 2013, 01:39:41 AM
all im thinking about is what kind of driveway has a dropoff like that..fucking some serious waterfront property..thats what..haha. I don't blame Sammy for that. he had chicks he needed to fuck that night.

he lives in Mill Valley or somewhere around there.  my buddy lives up there and there's a lot of steep mountainous roads/ driveway dropoffs.  same buddy's neighbor is a mushroom hunter and has taken Sammy out hunting numerous times, said he's down-to-earth and a cool dude

RacerX

Quote from: priest on July 29, 2013, 03:09:41 PM
same buddy's neighbor is a mushroom hunter and has taken Sammy out hunting numerous times, said he's down-to-earth and a cool dude

His coolness factor would have increased a thousandfold if Bob Weir had died, dammit.
Livin' The Life.

JuliaJ

I did not enjoy this book. Roth's book is far superior