When is it okay to sell gear left at your house?

Started by Ranbat, August 10, 2013, 06:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbottom

Quote from: mortlock on August 11, 2013, 09:50:27 PM
Quote from: bbottom on August 10, 2013, 11:14:43 PM
I had a dude leave a 90's Ampeg Reverbarocket combo amp at my place for like 6 months. I must've called and email him 50 times about it. And I never heard back from him, he just kind of dropped off the face of the earth.
I ended up selling it and even though I was totally in the right, I felt pretty bad about it. If I knew where the guy lived I would've dropped it off at his place. But he only jammed with me like twice.
a dude that flaky..what are the odds the amp was his??

I have a feeling that it was his. He was going through some weird shit with his wife. He started to tell me about it the very first time that I met him. His head seemed to be all screwed up. That's a huge reason why I tried to get in touch with him as much as I did.

Danny G

When within 5 minutes of meeting someone you learn the worst thing that's ever happened to them, that person is best avoided.

Sent from a can on some string using Tapatalk
The less you have, the less there is to separate you from the music -- Henry Rollins

http://dannygrocks.com
http://dannygrocks.blogspot.com

bbottom

Quote from: Danny G on August 12, 2013, 02:49:08 AM
When within 5 minutes of meeting someone you learn the worst thing that's ever happened to them, that person is best avoided.

Sent from a can on some string using Tapatalk
Yea you're right about that. I felt bad for him because I was going through some wimmins problems at the time too

jibberish

ranbat, do you want to sell that sm58? if so, pm me please

Ranbat

Quote from: jibberish on August 17, 2013, 05:29:48 PM
ranbat, do you want to sell that sm58? if so, pm me please

I'm trying to see if I can reach the guy. If he doesn't reply soon, I'll send you a message.
Meh :/