Recipes--Your Specialty

Started by black, September 28, 2011, 01:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAGER

Dinner last night.  Roasted chicken leg quarter, balsamic tomato salad with blue cheese, and no egg potato salad.
No Focus Pocus

Sally

Yep! I need that tortilla press!

RAGER

Last nights dinner.  Seafood sausages grean beans prik style and some jasmine rice cooked in beefstock.  The seafood sausages were a mixture of sockeye, shrimp and scallops rolled up in savoy cabbage leaves and steamed then a miso mustard drizzled over the top

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

dinner the other night.

Pork tender loin and laratte potatoes tossed in salsa verde with a salad and stuff

No Focus Pocus

Soundgardenia

Rager, damn! Every single dish looks awesome!

I just made this for dinner tonight:

I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

RAGER

Damn that looks good!!

RAGER chicken tonight I'll p[ost pics
No Focus Pocus

RAGER

No Focus Pocus

juggernaut

Sally

Looks totally different than the times I've made it ???

juggernaut

deleted account

Soundgardenia

This will be a little food blogging:

It was my friends birthday last week so I decided to surprise her this week with a late birthday dinner.
Got her a birthday Brie with crackers as an appetizer and cracked open a bottle of Portuguese wine:

Then oven roasted a big filet of cod with potatoes, onions, garlic and olives.

Doesn't look too appetizing, but it was pretty delicious! :)
I could play Stairway to Heaven when I was twelve... Jimmy Page didn't actually write it until he was twenty-two... I think that says quite a lot..

Lumpy

What a nice friend you are. That looks delicious. :)
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

Soundgardenia

Aw thanks!
She totally deserved it though... :)

lowdaddy

Quote from: Soundgardenia on September 17, 2012, 11:47:04 PM
This will be a little food blogging:

It was my friends birthday last week so I decided to surprise her this week with a late birthday dinner.
Got her a birthday Brie with crackers as an appetizer and cracked open a bottle of Portuguese wine:

Then oven roasted a big filet of cod with potatoes, onions, garlic and olives.

Doesn't look too appetizing, but it was pretty delicious! :)

she looks delicious!  wait...............i mean...................the food looks del....ummmmmmmmmmmm.........shit.
jon eats a whole raw potato to take himself out of the mood.

Soundgardenia

she's my little russian princess :)

RAGER

I really out did myself with this one.  Paella mixta

No Focus Pocus

RAGER

I said I made PAELLA goawdammit!!
No Focus Pocus

khoomeizhi

let's dispense the unpleasantries

Lumpy

Paella looks ridiculously good.
Rock & Roll is background music for teenagers to fuck to.

RAGER

I was fukn piss drunk when I made it too. I barely remember eating any  :D.  but apparently it was to die for.  Gotta have courage to make paella. Got the perfect soccarat amd everything
No Focus Pocus

Sally

Herb quinoa with tomatoes and zucchini

Grilled chicken with melted swiss

Soundgardenia

Oh dude! I love paella!

Can't wait to try that quinoa salad!

I have some smoked oysters puff pastries in Sally's oven now, curious to see how they turn out.. Usually I used the round puff pastry dough, but they were out of those at the store, so I got the squared ones. Will post pics in a bit!